• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jonathan's training

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Lance: thx but I still am not satified :D and never will be
@ bulk: yeah love hate relation with it :D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
@ Lance: thx but I still am not satified :D and never will be

Yeah I know what you mean. Mine too for me is sht. I mean I can't press much mre than you and I outweigh you by quite a lot, that's what I was getting at. Push Strong John ;)

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Lance haha thx mate :D
@ Vegeta: welcome back bro and thx

so since I am focussing on olympic lifting nowadays. I was thinking about putting together a very serious routine to maximize my results for the clean and jerk AND the snatch. I will keep on practising my farmers deadlift to prepare myself for the new season.

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so first technique session for the snatch

I did some reps working on my technique. the most difficult part is to squat down with your arms extended. I did overhead squats and then some more snatches.

I reached a weight of 50 kg the first time in my life I ever done this exercise.

I've also done some cleans and powercleans. Cleans and not easy at all for someone who is not used to it haha.

cheers

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I've also done some cleans and powercleans. Cleans and not easy at all for someone who is not used to it haha.

Ha I concur. For my work I have to instruct and perform the clean and I find it so difficult to perform. I can do powercleans now no problem but the clean is hard seen as though you have to drop a lot quicker. I need to practice it seen as though i'm doing it next week :bitenails:

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ha I concur. For my work I have to instruct and perform the clean and I find it so difficult to perform. I can do powercleans now no problem but the clean is hard seen as though you have to drop a lot quicker. I need to practice it seen as though i'm doing it next week :bitenails:

yes indeed. It takes a lot of hours of training.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
liking all the untraditional lifts ure doing buddy. cleans are definetely hard to master. u wanna compete in olympic lifting? i thought u wanted to compete in strongman?

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
liking all the untraditional lifts ure doing buddy. cleans are definetely hard to master. u wanna compete in olympic lifting? i thought u wanted to compete in strongman?

no no I can't do anything on olympic level. All the overhead work is just very important for a strongman.

btw yesterday I bended a very thick nail, it was fun.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's nothing special, it would be boring trust me. thx

today I had a stressful day. Exams all day and not eating very much.

19/1
clean and jerk
2x50
1x70
1x80
1x80
1x80
1x80
3x80 too easy but fun

squat
5x50
5x100
3x130
3x150
3x150
3x150
2x160
2x160

pull ups
3x15
3x30
3x40
3x50

power cleans
2x50
2x70
1x90 pr easy but I was tired.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
50kg hold on you for 3 reps: wide back!

Sentinel

Sentinel

Strong lifts all over, dude. I like the C&J's.

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
50kg hold on you for 3 reps: wide back!

my back isn't realy wide but very dense I would say. Btw I hold myself a few seconds on top. I am going for a 90 kg pull up.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome squats and pullups buddy:2:

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about a camera phone, champ? :D

When the time is there I will let someone film it. But is going to take a while before I reach 90 kg