- Thread starter
- #521
jonathan
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,134
- Points
- 36
@ Lance: thx but I still am not satified
and never will be
@ bulk: yeah love hate relation with it
@ bulk: yeah love hate relation with it
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
@ Lance: thx but I still am not satifiedand never will be
I've also done some cleans and powercleans. Cleans and not easy at all for someone who is not used to it haha.

Ha I concur. For my work I have to instruct and perform the clean and I find it so difficult to perform. I can do powercleans now no problem but the clean is hard seen as though you have to drop a lot quicker. I need to practice it seen as though i'm doing it next week![]()
liking all the untraditional lifts ure doing buddy. cleans are definetely hard to master. u wanna compete in olympic lifting? i thought u wanted to compete in strongman?
btw yesterday I bended a very thick nail, it was fun.
50kg hold on you for 3 reps: wide back!
Strong lifts all over, dude. I like the C&J's.

90kg pullups. Amazing!
FILM FILM FILM!
What about a camera phone, champ?![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.