Sentinel
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2009
- Messages
- 450
- Points
- 16
One hand pull-ups are brutal.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
What?
Does that mean 1 day off or :S
awesome!!!![]()
I am back home in Bombay, India.thx sentinel, tomorrow I think I will do farmers walk and grip work. Are you now in India?
I use a triceps or biceps bomber bar, they are cheapI am back home in Bombay, India.
Farmers sound exciting. I need to find me some cheap dumbbell handles so I can add weight indefinitely!!!![]()
Yeah but my gym has no space for me to walk....I'm gonna be making a change when I move back here permanently. I am gonna make this little harness and buy some 45's so I can walk around with them in my backyardI use a triceps or biceps bomber bar, they are cheap
Yeah but my gym has no space for me to walk....I'm gonna be making a change when I move back here permanently. I am gonna make this little harness and buy some 45's so I can walk around with them in my backyard![]()
Yeah I need some cash to buy all that stuff. It's a lot more expensive in India than it is in the US.. But, if I move back here permanently then I'll have to raise the capital to buy myself some squat racks, barbells, plates and adjustable dumbbellsgood idea, I always train at home in my shed full of iron. I can do what a want because I am the boss. I do farmers in my garden or in the street.
thx SentinelStrong lifting![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.