El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
Zercher squats
hot and sweaty
why on earth am I doing this
what am I doing here
I don't want to be here
Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Nice work mate.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Zercher squats
hot and sweaty
why on earth am I doing this
what am I doing here
I don't want to be here

Bahahahahahaha!!!!
Nice work mate.
LOL, awesome Z's man!
I found a nice gym, bro. It's really good....has 10 pairs of 45 lbs plates, many oly bars with the right thickness, 200 lbs dumbbells....the workshey np. Have you found something?
Strong push presses man!
Training deadlift with singles are something really enjoyable, it's kinda easy and lead me to great results.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.