• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Journal entry #2 6.21.26 sch

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I decided to slow down a little a lot of building muscle is rest. I'm planning to train at night and when it's day I'll practice some masculine yoga postures and a basic Iron shirt posture that tones the body.

Just starting off with basic dumb bell exercises you can do a lot with dumbbells lateral raise curls and I like to do a frontal tricep extension it's actually a lot safer if you tilt your head back a little and be careful.

I decided to limit peptides and whey, probably not take them natural is the best way to go when your sick.

And of course I'm taking flax seed and red clover drops to calm me down. Its a smarter thing to do when you don't have a girl friend or sex life

I know things are going to be different I believe in myself a lot more now.
 

Similar threads

sch
Replies
0
Views
127
sch
sch
sch
Replies
1
Views
164
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
sch
Replies
1
Views
134
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
Top