• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

KAI ALIEN INVASION GREENE

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
kaigreene1jg6.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
That last pic would be good for a "Caption this pic"

anyway, he looks good, i never realized how much potential he has.
those are some of the best striations in quads ive ever seen.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
That last pic would be good for a "Caption this pic"

anyway, he looks good, i never realized how much potential he has.
those are some of the best striations in quads ive ever seen.



I BE NEEDIN' DA GHOSTBUSTERS IN MAH CALVES MACHINE!!!!1
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Great pictures, Kai is freakin' awesome.

I think he's one of the best nowadays.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
he will be mr olympia. His physique is amazing. Looks like metro flex or am i wrong?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
he will be mr olympia. His physique is amazing. Looks like metro flex or am i wrong?

Exactly what i was thinking, but i thought that places was remodeled?
that same leg extension is famous with Ronnie. :xyxthumbs:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
he will be mr olympia. His physique is amazing. Looks like metro flex or am i wrong?

i would liek to hope so aswel in the future to come
how old is kai anyways?

those quads are out of this word!!!!!!:hsughr: ripped to the bone and solid
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Kai looks awesome here! thanks Coach, his leg form is amazing. his disadvantage thou is his
short torso...anyway he looks really good and has a bright future in the business.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
lookin awesome!

i liked 'kai "the predator" and his mate train legs' .... I thought it was a guy as well :bowroflarms:
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
17
Views
8K
MikeTyson
MikeTyson
COACH
Replies
18
Views
14K
juicyjuce
J
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
2K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top