• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene, Johnnie Jackson and Branch Warren at NPC Coastal

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But seriousely Ronnie's gut is an excuse for Kai's... thats the saddest defence ever!

I'm not going to defend Ronnie... hell no! I used to criticise Ronnie for (almost) same reasons I criticise Kai... his pole dancer & ass jiggling routines and huge gut!

Just like Ronnie, Kai has some incredible strong points... his lats, hamstrings and glutes just like Ronnies are awesome but Ronnie because of his Torso to lower body ratio could pull off (in the eyes of most) the huge gut... Kai cant!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
As i said, you gotta weigh the pro's and cons. So you think kai shouldve stayed small and never had a chance of winning the O for the sake of his gut?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No not at all.. he is free to do whatever he sees fit to get a fair shot at the O... Its NOT like I'm demanding he should be stopped! I'm just saying that he has a massive issue and its visible more than ever before! He was visibly struggling to hold it in during the interview at ESPN!

And as far as my "homie" "Jesus" is concerned... I got to say a couple of things

One, just pasting his picture out of nowhere and asking me that question says a lot about how you take these discussion board posts!!!!

Two, if you can find million and one pictures of him with his gut hanging out then YES he has an issue too but Essa just like Ronnie is kindda blessed with a good Torso to Lower body length ratio and he will still be able to pull off huge gut for a while yet!

Third... (and once more) Essa's (or anyone else's) gut cant be an excuse for Kai's!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
7 exclamation marks. You're really going for a record huh?

EDIT: 6 in the last page :)

Aeugh

Aeugh

Men with large guts have been winning the Olympia for long time now. All top competitors have guts that would make a normal person question their gender, or the ability for a man to get pregnant. Kai looks like he's in the 3rd trimester of the creation of Andro-Kai, but at the same time his muscle-mass is equivalent to that found in three average adult males.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paki and Dilated: start a poll thread for this continual war you guys are having. We'll vote for whom we think is right.

Rational arguments only please gentlemen. And keep this **** out of every single other thread you post in. :lol:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What if its a replay of the Aussie general election... I vote no to polling :wink:

Besides we (at least I) try to keep it to only the Kai threads... its good for the forum trafic, let it be Tim! :cool-smiley-027:

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bigben>> Are you serious? You don't see how his gut has grown exponentially the past year? To the point now where it is really obvious he no longer has no control over it - which is a shame since it completely throws his body out of proportions! I'm not a Kai-hater by no means - I actually really like him as a bodybuilder, but his gut has just grown too big - simple as that. Try to take the Kai-glasses off and have a good look - you might be able to spot it ;)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Bigben>> Are you serious? You don't see how his gut has grown exponentially the past year? To the point now where it is really obvious he no longer has no control over it - which is a shame since it completely throws his body out of proportions! I'm not a Kai-hater by no means - I actually really like him as a bodybuilder, but his gut has just grown too big - simple as that. Try to take the Kai-glasses off and have a good look - you might be able to spot it ;)

Yeah geez, its just totally out of controll this year...

O5C1801 1

Standing next to dexter.... DEXTER JACKSON! he is known for his streamlined waist.
Aust404 1

The only pose during contest where his gut looks huge is the side chest, in every other pose, its under control. People have been saying his waist is out of control since 2009... I am not blind and i can see he has a lot of distention but he brings a good package to he stage so his precontest gut is almost irrelevant. What im most conserned about is his gyno.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

Comin_Up

Yall kai lovers are crazy, chill out ha. We all know his stomach is to big his waist is ok from the front because it doesnt shoot out to the sides but when he turns around its another story. And dnt try to put him next to Dex bro ha. Kai is lucky his back is huge otherwise he would have no chance.

he doesnt look that good anyways

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah... i shouldnt try to put him next to dexter in a pic where their waists are comparable -_- ... Plus your acting as if kai doesnt have huge arms and huge legs.. Arms which are probably bigger then phils. huge back is not all he has.

C

Comin_Up

not sure if id say that but yea they are big in their own way they arnt super thick like phils which can give a different look than a really peaked bicep like kais and yeah big legs for sure but i wasnt sayin thats all he has, his back is what make his waist look smaler than it is. look at that first picture of your last post when his lats arnt flared his wasit loooks as wide as his shoulders and in his side chest poses.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, stop *****ing about Kai's gut. Remeber he has LORDOSIS, his gut ain't a problem and as dillated said, better have a gut and win contests than being streamlined and out of the top 10.

Reactions: dilatedmuscle
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Man, stop *****ing about Kai's gut. Remeber he has LORDOSIS, his gut ain't a problem and as dillated said, better have a gut and win contests than being streamlined and out of the top 10.

I have lordosis and I dont have a gut

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is massive and pregnant!! lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have lordosis and I dont have a gut

Man, I'm sure you got my point. If your lordosis is not huge, good for you, maybe Kai's is. Of course, Kai has a gut, but so did Ronnie, so did Jay in the past; lots of BB have a gut and Kai's looks bigger because of his back injury, no doubt about it. That was my point.

Anyway, a gut isn't a handicap for winning the Mr Olympia.

G

Gringo

The point is, it should be.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dialated muscle thanks for taking care of my light weight bro. I appreciate that. "high-five"

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Kai's gut contest time is always aceptable.. don't know why all this buzz.