• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene, Johnnie Jackson and Branch Warren at NPC Coastal

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

i said it before in another thread the mass monster era mr.o winners like ronnie or dorian had something special which kai obviously doesn't have.he's huge and can come in very well conditioned but personally i find him unaesthetic and too blocky for his frame.comparing ronnie to kai isn't accurate at all.ronnie is on another level even if his gut was big .

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao essen, it is j the way kai is hitting the pose. Or kai was exhaling when the pic was taken, or he could of been transitioning from pose to pose. His "massive gut" appears stream line in every other pic, imo. Kai looks bigger and more cut up than joj and branch, but I don't think either of them will be a factor based on the AC results. Joj looks the same from what I can tell. And I am not sure if branch has improved, but these pics aren't very telling for either of them. The pics seem to center on kai.

you mean inhaling? your supposed to exhale when you pose..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you mean inhaling? your supposed to exhale when you pose..

I suppose it could be either depending on the scenario. I would assume that with Kais experience when he inhales he would direct the pressure upward to inflate his chest more, but maybe I am wrong.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i said it before in another thread the mass monster era mr.o winners like ronnie or dorian had something special which kai obviously doesn't have.he's huge and can come in very well conditioned but personally i find him unaesthetic and too blocky for his frame.comparing ronnie to kai isn't accurate at all.ronnie is on another level even if his gut was big .
This seems too tailored to personal tastes and, above all else, speculative as to how the judges will see things.

Also, too many of the posts in this thread make my head hurt.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Video:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The so called gut appears to be controlled on the video

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
****, he is just one massive guy - ubelievable size. But no, the gut doesn't seem to be under control at all - it is greatly distended.

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Savjav

Savjav

on topic....
i think his upper back has greatly improved this year. seems to have alot more detail and thickness.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
****! he is a freak of nature in that vid, AWESOME! Gut or No Gut, he is looking amazing.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai 4 weeks out via flexonline

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that looks fantastic... "gut or no gut"... although (yeah there had to be an although or a but) I seriousely suspect his deltoids ballooning to that extent all of a sudden!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When it comes to pre olympia pictures,ive been more impressed by Roelly lately!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What is really amazing about Kai is he doesn't look too bad compared to Roelly in the side tri, which is probably Roelly's trademark shot. In fact, IMHO, Kai looks almost as good as Winklaar in that shot.

Kai 4th place again? It's not going to happen again.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Exactly, I think that Kai will climb up the ladder at least for one step. It all depends of everything... I somehow don't see him winning, yet, but 2nd place is a possibility.

Zviko

Zviko

i agree with KOL his gut looked in better control than it appears in the pictures posted & tht 4 weeks out pic is insane

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Roelly has that phill heath-esque fullness that makes him look unreal, its not until he steps onstage that things look different. We know kai is probably much bigger then roelly so by looking at kai;s pic its impressive to see him in such condition while being so large.

@paki, could be a pump or just the pose that make his shoulders pop

EDIT: also, that is probably kai's worse pose .