• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
108
Points
18
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

it seems like kai is a little stoned lol. also i thin he forgot to mention big ramy. if he's not on his radar he should be. it's gonna be an exiting Olympia! can't ****ing wait!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene guest posing at the NPC UTAH 2013

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Looking leaner..................much leaner
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Mr O.
 
Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
159
Points
18
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Forearms?
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

^ Nice, nicely done Kai!
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

"No juicing going on, right?That doesn't happen any more...

Kai: "Only with oranges..."

LOL
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Now why can't we have "this" Kai all year round?... Anyways this was good and Kai deserves praises for this! Kudos Kai!
 
Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

He handled it very well, despite the stupid questions mainstream interviewers ask..

The question about juice surprised me as well.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

"No juicing going on, right?That doesn't happen any more...

Kai: "Only with oranges..."

LOL

shouldve said grapefruit hehehe
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene 4.5 weeks out

2cd0feba15a911e3a2d522000a1fb04d 7
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

^ looking very good but tad smaller for what I was expecting for 4 weeks out!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

[h=1]Kai Greene in Italy Parts 1-2
[/h]







 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Part 3 ...Enjoy :))


 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Bump for a little Kai LOL



EDIT: dnt no if this was posted before
 
Last edited:
R

rosacrux

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
15
Points
1
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

From some months ago, but I did not find this video posted on here.

 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

New "Train with Kai" series!


Leg workout!



 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene guest posing at the IFBB Saint Louis Pro 2014


 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene latest guest posing with Dana Linn Bailey.

Recent pics of Kai
Kai greene updates
 
Top