• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

The Predators LOL.................BUMP!!

10361980_10152769822113901_1137963367764-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Sick pic of Kai or what??

Kai greene 2014 mr olympia
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

^hanging hams!! sick
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

10733996_10152787572128901_5997572040651-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

10300426_10152790874948901_5699983693360-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

What do you want to be for Halloween he asked his son. KaiGreene he replied

10485825_10152791695448901_8129229983576-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

lol

I was going to say! unless Kai Greene is really a white Asian I do not think that is his son. hahaha Still cool picture!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

10712866_10152810076113901_2472889243238-1.jpg
 
M

milkael

New member
Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
4
Points
1
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

No disrespect but they do look very much alike LOL
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai, now he's on the other dark side of the moon!
He lost his humility, good advice and the necessary guidance,
handing him by his friend and fellow Oscar!

A coach will never be complete, always missing or knowledge or guidance,
perhaps Oscar did not have the key to the shaping - Kai,
but to control his impulses and his mind anyway, yeah!

In his debut year, I really liked his ideas and what he was doing!

I love that!
Kai Greene and Rodney St. Cloud. One of the best posing routines I've seen!


 
Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai flying to brasil

10625031_10152841411343901_7421362109457-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

10377250_807062832685116_635877751977497-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

^^ dem legs!
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai leg bigger than the entire body of the other dude!
 
Top