• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

18 years old Kai Greene

1530344_10153079304163901_19609078802227-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai is a special bodybuilder & has quite an amazing physique. His lower lats are insane. His biggest issues are conditioning and the GH gut.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

d824dddab7152a31f9520080b65b22b0-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

10981197_10153127608468901_4009736770768-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

11054445_10153202961443901_3089550519799-1.jpg

11049664_10153204305523901_4626500606886-1.jpg

11073569_10153205903023901_3072382285325-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai draws a crowd where ever he goes!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

now kay will go to Lima, in Perù for some seminars!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

He was built like a brick shithouse even as a teenager. Very impressive physique.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Uploadfromtaptalk1427481987812
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Uploadfromtaptalk1427571464071

Kai greene pro ifbb in lima!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

some photos of kai greene in moscow!

E62060c7156133432dfba51f34ad9959

87276de47150a99e92eeaa844cddb83f

4007b2ef338ee5717986e187a1aa5f75

0f6c52505795d30626b1e31b12691e6c
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

kai in Lima

10606142 810635265671542 3192264549470201420 n

11000340 810635272338208 2610931683986616247 n

11081203 810635262338209 9181613092515565213 n

11102936 810635269004875 1248477658200329626 n
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Check out our latest Kai Green Video!

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

guest-posing photos from the 2015 NPC Metropolitan Championships

11133737_10153206489669621_4876397060782-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Uploadfromtaptalk1428310412804
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310429823
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310446344
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310461499
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310479941
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

looks fatter than he did around this time last year
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

He must have a full time costume designer.
 
Top