underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,517
- Points
- 138
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.
So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.
I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this. He may be a great athlete, but he's not a great ambassador, not after not competing in the most important event of the year and lying to his fans. People get defensive when it comes to this, but truth is he is a master of manipulation, some sort of Peter Baelish of the bodybuilding world.
So cool to see a bodybuilder in a newspaper. Really glad for him. Great ambassador for bodybuilding.
I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this. He may be a great athlete, but he's not a great ambassador, not after not competing in the most important event of the year and lying to his fans. People get defensive when it comes to this, but truth is he is a master of manipulation, some sort of Peter Baelish of the bodybuilding world.
Do we have concrete evidence that Kai lied or i that speculation? If you do have concrete evidence then please share, I want to read the article or watch the video. Not trying to argue, just curious.
Thanks
Kai today
![]()
Think those last few pics were posted already in the acb thread.
What's Kai's next win going to be?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.