• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

If you want to meet Kai Greene this week he is in New York!
Kai Greene Comic Con

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Kai Greene Is Muscle

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Here is Kai Greene on his bodybuilding and training formula..

Over the years my quads have been dominate to the other parts of my legs, so I prefer to address the other parts when I am most energetic and alert. This is the formula for improvement. I make sure I am using my mind and focusing deep into feeling every fiber working. I generate great power at around 15-20 reps and working to failure in this rep range is effective for my body. When you get deeply connected with your muscles, you don’t need to lift the entire gym. I know most people think of working at higher rep range as light, but not for me. My legs like this range and its where I feel the best combination of both power and strength. This rep range is natural for me and I feel more neurologically connected when using lower reps.
Kai Greene Quads

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Wise Words from our guy Kai !!! I always like to watch his youtube videos before a workout. I find it keeps me more focused on the mind muscle connection.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

More words of wisdom and bodybuilding motivation from Kai Greene! I hope he competes again soon!
If you work hard, stay committed to what your going after in time it will be recognized. You better believe the future is yours to hold. To all the people out there who fail to believe and think they can’t achieve something, I’m holding it down for you. You can be successful. For all the people who think, “Well, I’m too short”, I’m still holding it down for you, you can still be a success. Find things that excite you and that you give your all in and work hard towards attaining it. I promise you will see the beauty of it all unfold right in front of you.
For Coaching -> Email:Kai@officialkaigreene.com
Kai greene motivation

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai really makes sense here.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

BUMP!!! for cool kai pic

14955902_10154752376953901_3055914805780-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

That is a cool Kai pic but no label on the hair? hahaha

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

More good words from Kai Greene! Come on Kai! Get back to competing! Mr. Olympia 2017!
Bodybuilding is an art form that I embody and get direct results from the efforts I impart. If you look at your body as a whole, there are areas that naturally look bigger or more muscular, and others that require more work. But they all need work. Every day, I try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, it helps me concentrate on strengths and weaknesses so the package I present is the best and most complete possible. This key is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I call on this when I need to, and this is what makes me proficient at my job. It’s all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature I need to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
6 Kai Greene 2016 11 03 08 16 42

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

More good words from Kai Greene! Come on Kai! Get back to competing! Mr. Olympia 2017!
Bodybuilding is an art form that I embody and get direct results from the efforts I impart. If you look at your body as a whole, there are areas that naturally look bigger or more muscular, and others that require more work. But they all need work. Every day, I try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, it helps me concentrate on strengths and weaknesses so the package I present is the best and most complete possible. This key is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I call on this when I need to, and this is what makes me proficient at my job. It’s all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature I need to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
6 Kai Greene 2016 11 03 08 16 42
I hope to see him on olympia stage again!!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Looks like Kai Greene voted but who do you think he voted for? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
1 Kai Greene 2016 11 09 17 24 46

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He probably voted for Clinton being a black guy.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

HIS last guest posing

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai will be in rome

868e9d8c9f68455553faa8510dfe5bff-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

BUMP!!............Kai Today

15085715_10154814620953901_6922612012060-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

The latest Bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene!
Kai Greene 2016
I used to do the same workouts you always hear about or read about: start with quads, squat heavy to the ground and fight my way back, then move into presses, extensions, etc., while hamstrings and calves were a mere afterthought. This type of training translates to your appearance onstage. This is why so many bodybuilders have dominant quads but lack the surrounding details to make a truly great a pair of legs. My goal is to build legendary legs, not just great quads. I’m leery of movements that are comfortable, you know the ones you sit down with, lean back and do the exercise like you’re at home on the sofa. Although these movements can be strenous and no doubt painful, I want my entire body to be “ALERT” and involved.
Sometimes extra sets are necessary because the level of focus demanded wasn’t where it needed to be on the first few. As a result, I don’t get the neurological feedback required for direct muscle stimulation. It maybe on the second or third set until I get the three or four great reps needed. Nothing is set in stone. I set out with a plan to do four sets, but that’s just an estimate based on experience. Some days I might be so tuned in that I get the most stimulation possible in three sets; other days it might take six to eight. Regardless we are never going to stop working until our canvas is complete and ready to reveal to the world.
Wanting to learn more?
Shoot me an email over -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com

1000 Wombats

1000 Wombats

That damn mask. Just why? He has a great physique, why can't he just be normal like other pros?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The latest Bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene!
Kai Greene 2016
I used to do the same workouts you always hear about or read about: start with quads, squat heavy to the ground and fight my way back, then move into presses, extensions, etc., while hamstrings and calves were a mere afterthought. This type of training translates to your appearance onstage. This is why so many bodybuilders have dominant quads but lack the surrounding details to make a truly great a pair of legs. My goal is to build legendary legs, not just great quads. I’m leery of movements that are comfortable, you know the ones you sit down with, lean back and do the exercise like you’re at home on the sofa. Although these movements can be strenous and no doubt painful, I want my entire body to be “ALERT” and involved.
Sometimes extra sets are necessary because the level of focus demanded wasn’t where it needed to be on the first few. As a result, I don’t get the neurological feedback required for direct muscle stimulation. It maybe on the second or third set until I get the three or four great reps needed. Nothing is set in stone. I set out with a plan to do four sets, but that’s just an estimate based on experience. Some days I might be so tuned in that I get the most stimulation possible in three sets; other days it might take six to eight. Regardless we are never going to stop working until our canvas is complete and ready to reveal to the world.
Wanting to learn more?
Shoot me an email over -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com
He has some pretty flamboyant costumes for sure..

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

15268010_10154864203298901_289121176540811458_n.jpg