• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene muscle volume
From Kai Greene a couple days ago:
There are volumes and libraries of information in our minds where we continually weighing information. We hear new things, we compare them with things we’ve heard before, and we take from it what we feel is pertinent and throw away what we feel isn’t necessary. I do a lot of thinking about my training and meditating about my craft when I’m not in the gym. Bodybuilding dictates how I live not just what I do in the gym but it’s my accepted lifestyle. When I get in the gym it’s all about action and motion. I don’t sit around and mark anything off in a book or question what I am going to do next. I go by feel, continually cross referencing back and forth between huge reservoirs of information that I’ve gathered in the years training. All of us have tools to accomplish greatness, just believe and achieve. Get out there and work for it. If you want to work on your physique along side of me this January, we still have space and if your serious and willing to work hard send me an email to and I will discuss some details.
Kai@officialkaigreene.com

Kai says a lot without saying anything! LOL.
Kai never replied to me email.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I usually only read about half of what Kai writes. lol

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

a0fd4037ca0240c78b26bd14db0fba0a-1.jpg

Kai Greene bodybuilding evolution

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

The Chronicles of King Kai! It is a Kai Greene documentary!

The Short Film Documentary is a behind the scenes, over the shoulder look at the development of a colorful metaphoric narrative titled "The Chronicles of King Kai".

Watch Kai Greene (celebrated professional athlete) share with you an intimate look of another artistic chapter within his life.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It's pretty good.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

You guessed it right if you guessed that we have more words of bodybuilding wisdom from Kai Greene!
Kai Greene

Kai Greene Yesterday:
Realize that more things are going on behind the scenes and in training sessions than can be measured by time or weight being used. Long before any person can see the fruit of their labor blossom or see those pounds of muscle growth, there are processes that happen through repetition. From the first rep to the last step on stage there are sensory triggers and neurological pathways that are stimulated, and if you’re attuned enough, you can interpret that data and make good decisions that’ll further advance you toward your desired goal. Never give up on your dreams! Work on your physique along side of me this February, if your serious and want to seek change then send me an email to and I will discuss the details.
Email -> KAI@OFFICIALKAIGREENE.COM

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You guessed it right if you guessed that we have more words of bodybuilding wisdom from Kai Greene!
Kai Greene

Kai Greene Yesterday:
Realize that more things are going on behind the scenes and in training sessions than can be measured by time or weight being used. Long before any person can see the fruit of their labor blossom or see those pounds of muscle growth, there are processes that happen through repetition. From the first rep to the last step on stage there are sensory triggers and neurological pathways that are stimulated, and if you’re attuned enough, you can interpret that data and make good decisions that’ll further advance you toward your desired goal. Never give up on your dreams! Work on your physique along side of me this February, if your serious and want to seek change then send me an email to and I will discuss the details.
What the hell is he saying?

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai Greene

Kai Greene Yesterday:
What the hell is he saying?
Dammed if I know.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

More bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene from a few hours ago.. Good stuff about diversifying angles!
The most well rounded people have allowed themselves to have very diverse experiences. A well rounded physique develops from a diverse training program. Everyone does tricep pushdowns to get their tricep to grow. Not many take the time to train all angles of a pushdown. Diversifying the angles causes more focus on each head of the tricep. Your body adapts to the stimuli you expose it to. For continued growth, changing the stimuli is imperative. Having a program with vast diversity in movements, sets, reps, load and intensity throughout each phase is going to be a key to your success. When performing a tricep push down most people stop with their elbow bent 90 degrees. This is to maintain tension on the muscle through the whole rep. Unfortunately this is not going to help develop a full tricep. The tricep may begin to lose tension beyond 90 degree elbow bend. However, full range of motion must be trained in order to achieve strength and muscle development. Why should the tricep push down be any different from the squat or the bench press? Use full ROM.
Kai Greene 2017

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai is a great trainer. He knows this shit inside and out.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

16729382_10155150414933901_8011943851109-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dam those legs! Would love to see Kai at the Arnold Classic. Come on Kai! You basically quite bodybuilding at the prime of your career!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai drawing

16831103_10155156375088901_2062878748885-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

sick pic

16807434_10155167011368901_4191474914010-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene will be at the 2017 BodyPower Uk this year. musclemecca was a sponsor last year but I do not believe we will do it this year. Kai Greene wil just be there shaking hands most likely but I am not sure yet. A guest posing would be nice.
Kai Greene

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

17202829_10155222883378901_8369477060969-1.jpg

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

17202829_10155222883378901_8369477060969-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai Greene Bodybuilding Motivation.

Nine photos representing a relentless pursuit of mind & body connection. If you look at your body as a whole, there might be areas that naturally appear larger or more full, while others require more work. But they all need work! Every day, I try to make improvements in the gym. Over time, concentrating on strengths and weaknesses so the package I present is the best and most complete possible. This key here is be willing to push yourself to a different place from both a physical and mental standpoint. A place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I call on this when I need to, and this is what makes me proficient at my job. It’s all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep that creates the musculature I need to grow as both a bodybuilder and as a man.
View attachment 13511

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

BUMP!!!!!!

17626098_10155292085658901_2114857246411-1.jpg