• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai with the Great Khali

19059469_10155550154258901_3747723710288-1.jpg

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What is that look on Kai's face?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

19274760_10155567952743901_4892315830416-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene
Visualization is an essential tool for success and for life in general. In order to achieve something great you first have to be able to see yourself achieving that thing. More specifically the mind-muscle connection is the No. 1 factor in training. Feel your muscles working throughout your sets. Eventually, your mind and muscles will speak the same language and will communicate back and forth. That iso-tension lets you hit muscle fibers that your sets may miss and targets those muscle fibers in your next set.
Find the time to pose during your sets, it should be part of your bodybuilding program for hitting those areas like the inner lats, rhomboids, and rear delts. Interested in learning what works best for you? For June 1 on 1 Online Coaching send an email to Kai@officialkaigreene.com
View attachment 14247

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene Bodybuilding Advice:
You should always aim to reduce everything to its lowest common denominator to keep things very simple. A lot of times we make things more complicated than they need to be, and as a result we make it harder to hear the common sense and universal wisdom that’s always lurking and is often quite obvious. We tend to think, “It can’t be that simple.” It’s got to be something more complex.’ But there’s something to be said for just going out and doing the damn thing. When you come up through the ranks and go through the trenches you start articulating greater thoughts and ideas. Some people want to one-up the professional bodybuilders and say they know more about nutrition than the people onstage. Maybe they do. I’m not where I am because I know more about nutrition than everyone else on the planet. The top bodybuilders onstage are not there because they know more about training science and nutrition than the average person sitting in the audience. A lot of times the difference between the person onstage and the person in the audience is their overall use of the knowledge and discipline; they put in the work. Let's put in the work and watch the fruits of our labors blossom, get started today email below.
Kai@officialkaigreene.com
View attachment 14401

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It's a good strategy!

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai seriously could win the O if he had the balls to compete and keep trying.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

19961164_10155661705573901_3046604760802-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Anoher sick pic

20046515_10155675655238901_2149551821845-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

I would give just about anything to see Kai on the Olympia stage again!

Kai Greene Bodybuilding Lesson!
What we want to focus on the most is using what we have available in our vicinity to create the possibility for a positive outcome. With courage, will power, and strength you can create anything. You are in control of your own destiny and rest assure that having the right systematic approach can become the vehicle to arrive you to your goals at a much faster rate. Another month is coming to an end and I would like to graciously extend a warm welcome to anyone who wants to venture into learning the proper habits and fundamentals when it comes to nutrition and training.
*For Online Coaching | Diet & Training Plans | Email: Kai@officialkaigreene.com
View attachment 14498

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

20374223_10155713081463901_8954509794988-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene on bodybuilding motivation and more..

Since I can remember it wasn’t always about competitions that motivated me, if I were to say if was a result of one specific influence, I would be in a way oversimplifying it. More so, we look at back on all those days that we were seeking knowledge along with the inevitably evolutionary process that transcended who and where I am today. Certainly things and settings change, but I’m still evolving both in bodybuilding and in life. What I’ve accomplished so far has been years of dreams and desires and I am grateful, but I am still hungry. What's important is that we keep moving forward, our heads high, concentrating on what is to be and what will come with time. A new month is quickly upon us and I would like to extend a welcome to anyone who wants to venture into learning the right habits and disciplines needed to have an award winning physique. Send an email over as there is still some open spots left. Email Kai@officialkaigreene.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
View attachment 14577

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai greene is going to go to china

a82f3779502867f4302fae403644c0cc-1.jpg