• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene on how important details are in bodybuilding.
Kai Greene

Growing up is always about seeing the intricate details as much as was about being around the right people and finding the right inspiration, dreaming and believing in what you can achieve. The most important thing on your journey when it comes to achieving your own physique will come from your desire to stay committed and hold nothing back day after day. Understand where you are now and what you’re capable of becoming can be onward progressing throughout time. If you're looking for your own personalized plan of action then I encourage you to email and I will get back to you as soon as I can -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Kai's quads are insane.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Here is the quote that goes with that Kai Greene pic:

Kai Greene:
My goal is to build legendary legs, not just great quads. I’m very leery of movements that are comfortable. You know the types that you sit down, lean back and do the exercise like you’re at home getting comfortable. I stay clear of movements like this as I want my entire body to be more alert and aware. Sometimes I have to do some extra sets because I was not focused on the first few. As a result, I don’t feel the feedback. It should be the second or third set, so I push on until I get the three or four great sets my muscles need. Nothing is ever set in stone. I may set out with a plan to do four sets, but that’s just an estimate based on experience. Some days I might be so tuned in that I get the most stimulation possible in three sets; other days it might take six. Learn how to become more neurologically connected with your mind, switch up your current regiments. I would love to take you to that next level. Email for all options and routines -> Kai@officialkaigreene.com

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Did you guys know that Kai Greene is an artist of sorts?
Kai Greene

Kai Greene:
Whatever happens to us is a resource. All things have been given to us for a purpose, and an artist must feel this more intensely. All that happens to us, including our humiliations, our misfortunes, our embarrassments, all is given to us as raw material, as clay, so that we may shape our art.
How often, you wonder, has the direction of your life been shaped by such misunderstandings? How many opportunities have you been denied.. or, for that matter, awarded.. because someone failed to see you properly? How many friends have you lost, how many have you gained, because they glimpsed some element of your personality that shined through for only an instant, and in circumstances you could never reproduce?
A blank canvas...has unlimited possibilities.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai Greene

Kai Greene:
Whatever happens to us is a resource. All things have been given to us for a purpose, and an artist must feel this more intensely. All that happens to us, including our humiliations, our misfortunes, our embarrassments, all is given to us as raw material, as clay, so that we may shape our art.
How often, you wonder, has the direction of your life been shaped by such misunderstandings? How many opportunities have you been denied.. or, for that matter, awarded.. because someone failed to see you properly? How many friends have you lost, how many have you gained, because they glimpsed some element of your personality that shined through for only an instant, and in circumstances you could never reproduce?
Yes talk, kay is a great drawer he did a comic

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai Greene

Kai Greene:
Yes talk, kay is a great drawer he did a comic

Kai did a comic book? I would love to see that!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai Greene

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene words of bodybuilding wisdom! He really is brilliant though he has never replied to any of our emails.

A lot of times the difference between a person onstage and the person in the audience is the overall use of knowledge. Many people out there want to focus on every little detail, wanting to one-up every conversation. Maybe they do know more, maybe they don't, I’m not here where I am because I know more about nutrition and training than everyone else on the planet. The top competitors in the world are not where they are because they know more about training or nutrition than the average person watching. The people we see win championships maintain the discipline and work ethic required year after year. They don't cut corners, they don't concave when push comes to shove. They decide, they commit and they achieve! Where you are right now does not define you, you can always become more both physically, spiritually, and mentally. If you're wanting to get more out of your physique for 2017 then email for the few spots we have left for online coaching. Email Kai@officialkaigreene.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Since I can remember it wasn’t always about competitions that motivated me, if I were to say if was a result of one specific influence, I would be in a way oversimplifying it. More so, we look at back on all those days that we were seeking knowledge along with the inevitably evolutionary process that transcended who and where I am today. Certainly things and settings change, but I’m still evolving both in bodybuilding and in life. What I’ve accomplished can be seen as years of dreams and desires come true, but I am still learning and still hungry. I don't believe I have accomplished my greatest feat yet as we still have an endless amount of work to do. What's important is that we keep moving forward, our heads high, concentrating on what is to be and what will come with time. Now that 2017 is here, I would like to graciously extend a warm welcome to anyone who wants to venture into learning the right habits and disciplines needed to have an award winning physique.

Kai Greene

Last edited:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene bodybuilding News for 2017! Is this true?

Alyssa Schimel Joins Kovert Creative; Gersh Inks Bodybuilder Kai Greene

Kai Greene, IFBB professional bodybuilder, has signed with The Gersh Agency. Greene previously starred as himself in the bodybuilding doc Generation Iron with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mickey Rourke, and Lou Ferrigno. In addition, Greene is the voice of ESPN’s Sunday Football Countdown, and is managed by Vlad Yudin and Edwin Mejia Jr. of The Vladar Company. Greene’s legal council is Usman Skaikh & John Buckman of US Law Group. Gersh is expected to work on creating more movie and television roles for Greene.
Kaigreene

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Well I love Kai Greene but would rather see him as a bodybuilder than an actor.

His first show could be Kai Greene and the grapefruit.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Kai Greene muscle volume
From Kai Greene a couple days ago:
There are volumes and libraries of information in our minds where we continually weighing information. We hear new things, we compare them with things we’ve heard before, and we take from it what we feel is pertinent and throw away what we feel isn’t necessary. I do a lot of thinking about my training and meditating about my craft when I’m not in the gym. Bodybuilding dictates how I live not just what I do in the gym but it’s my accepted lifestyle. When I get in the gym it’s all about action and motion. I don’t sit around and mark anything off in a book or question what I am going to do next. I go by feel, continually cross referencing back and forth between huge reservoirs of information that I’ve gathered in the years training. All of us have tools to accomplish greatness, just believe and achieve. Get out there and work for it. If you want to work on your physique along side of me this January, we still have space and if your serious and willing to work hard send me an email to and I will discuss some details.
Kai@officialkaigreene.com

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai Greene muscle volume
From Kai Greene a couple days ago:
There are volumes and libraries of information in our minds where we continually weighing information. We hear new things, we compare them with things we’ve heard before, and we take from it what we feel is pertinent and throw away what we feel isn’t necessary. I do a lot of thinking about my training and meditating about my craft when I’m not in the gym. Bodybuilding dictates how I live not just what I do in the gym but it’s my accepted lifestyle. When I get in the gym it’s all about action and motion. I don’t sit around and mark anything off in a book or question what I am going to do next. I go by feel, continually cross referencing back and forth between huge reservoirs of information that I’ve gathered in the years training. All of us have tools to accomplish greatness, just believe and achieve. Get out there and work for it. If you want to work on your physique along side of me this January, we still have space and if your serious and willing to work hard send me an email to and I will discuss some details.
Kai@officialkaigreene.com
Kai never replied to me email.