• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
WTF?

[instagram]BrNqefWlkRP[/instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
What I would I give to see Kai Greene compete again on stage.

[Instagram]BrXl8NsBBYG[/Instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene doesn't slack off ever!
Kai green2018
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene says everyone should have a goal. It is great bodybuilding and life advice.
[instagram]Br-VdRTnIdD[/instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene said you have to utilize Unilateral Movements. I believe him.

[instagram]BsrUxawg_2L[/instagram]
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Wise words of bodybuilding wisdom from Kai Greene.
[Instagram]BtI6v_OlX79[/instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Bump for Kai Greene Halloween pic. Well every day is Halloween for Kai Greene.
Kai
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai in the gym kicking total ass.

[instagram]BuKP6ENHkAg[/instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I have no idea what the hell this is!

[Instagram]Bus0Q9YF7jz[/Instagram]
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Bump for a sick Kai Greene pic!

I always start every workout with 15–20 minutes of abs and stretching. I don’t feel like I can begin my workout unless my abs are warmed up. Doing this reminds me to keep my abs tight throughout the rest of my workout and throughout the rest of the day. People don’t realize that they use abs in almost every exercise, so you need to keep this area tight to maximize your effort when hitting other areas.
IMG 20190310 075023 499
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
One of the smartest and most knowledgeable bodybuilders of all time. Kai Greene.

IMG 20190312 153830 023
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Wise words of bodybuilding wisdom from Kai Greene.
"A body developed through pain and anger... a mind developed in peace and right thinking ! The best is in front of you!!!"
Kai Greene
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here's Kai Greene holding hands with Kai Greene.
SmartSelect 20190323 205811 Instagram
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Kai Greene it's going to be in Dubai at Comiccon April 11 - 13, 2019.
Kai Greene
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene:
"Whether it's bodybuilding or any other task at hand, start brainstorming about how you can make your goals a reality. Are you doing everything necessary at all times to be where you want to be? Rest assured we still have time to be where we want to be."
Kai Greene2019
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene gets beat by Phil Heath even in photoshopped photos.

From Kai Greene:
"Phil didn’t let me get away w/ cropping him out. Dammit.. ! even with photoshop he’s got me.. Whoever edited this def a Phil Heath fan ? still the best love story "
KaiGreene
 
Top