• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Video Series Road To The Arnold Classic

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx for the updates guys!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the update lionheart :tiphat:
Ben your doing a good job with this thread !!! thanks bro :thumbsup2:

Light weight

Light weight

Thx Ben, hope all is good buddy...

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really like kai's personality and think his physique is fantastic.....but these are some weak ass workouts. it's all about how you look onstage, and he looks huge, but i really hope he doesn't train this weak all the time. it gives bbing a bad name when your that huge and are all show and no go.

sounds like the man is a big ronnie fan, and that he does some heavy lifting aswell. Lets just hope they post up some of that later on

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really like kai's personality and think his physique is fantastic.....but these are some weak ass workouts. it's all about how you look onstage, and he looks huge, but i really hope he doesn't train this weak all the time. it gives bbing a bad name when your that huge and are all show and no go.

I thought they were insanely intense workouts personally, he controlled every movement perfectly his form was perfect and judging by the way his muscles look he was getting an insane pump meaning all the stress was going into the muscles. These workouts are actually some of the best i have ever seen from a pro as he wasnt cheating and he did super sets on everything almost.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai's Video Blog: Feb 11 - Shoulders Pt1 - Front Delts - Prep for the Arnold

Working on the front delts, Kai starts off with the front barbell raises. It almost looks like a barbell curl but you keep the arms slightly bent, bicep in place and bring the barbell up and out.

In this case, you don't want to train the bicep so you must watch the movement to drive the shoulders into the workout.

Dumbbell front raises are something else Kai and Charles get into so watch and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ummmmaaaazzing how NO MATER WHERE CAMERA IS he finds it and then turn his back to it and bend over.... Nauseating Nauseating Nauseating:ugh:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Added to the front page

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And my respect for the man keeps growing. My mind has been completely changed about him. Intelligence, knowledge and a positive outlook. Now I see the method to the madness behind his posing routines.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai's Video Blog: Feb 11 - Shoulders Pt2 - Delt Isolation - Prep for the Arnold

In this segment, Charles makes Kai concentrate on the Anterior and Interior deltoids. To do this, Kai runs through the gambit of working heavy upright rows, shoulder presses and some seriously crazy shoulder presses using a hammer strength like piece of gear. (You have to see it to believe it.)

In between the pain and the agony, Kai tries to remind himself to breathe.

Kai's Video Blog: Feb 11 - Shoulders Pt3 - Rear Delts - Prep for the Arnold

Kai Quote: That workout kicked my ass!

Charles Glass and his assistant give Kai no leeway as they march him through the last of his shoulder workout.

Look at how they concentrate on using the equipment's movement to isolate the targeted area. It takes concentrate in and muscle memory to not only be able to flex that muscle but to also contract it during the workout.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Huge delts on Kai, looks very good so far, and Charles is doing a great job.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i Can really see Kai winning the Arnold classic, with major improvements he has made, without a doubt he has Victor beaten in the legs easly, just the upper half... not 100% sure

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

Same here. It's really not said and done that Victor is gonna take the title. At least I hope that it would be a battle between Vic and Kai.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah i agree with you guys. Kai is looking really impressive in these vids, and you can tell he's really aiming for the title. can't wait to see what he'll look like on stage.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks huge! cant wait to c his full package at the Arnold.

jahmike

jahmike

I've been watching the series and Kai looks sick... he has a legit shot at winning the ASC !!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judging by the 3/4 weeks out pictures... Kai is wwwaaaay behind both Victor and Freeman..... even Silvio actually.... anyways I dont like Kai at all so my analysis might be bias

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai looking good !! thanks for the update dridderz :thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Feb 12 - Back Pt1 - Lat Work - Prep for the Arnold

Following along the torture trail laid out by Charles Glass, Kai is working his back today. In this particular installment, Kai starts off with Lat Pulldowns and then goes into one of those crazy Charles Glass signature moves such as the seated incline row.

Charles has a system to his madness using his assistance to move the weight, strip plates all while trying to get Kai to maximize the movement.

"Charles really tries to change the angles on me ... to get the right feel for that muscle."