• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

KM's Training/Nutrition Log

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Sorry for no updates guys. I've just began working, and with that + SAT prep...as well as meals + hitting the gym not much time I have if I want a social life.

Will begin this week guys, hope it continues to stay active.

You'd be surprised how little cholestrol there is in an egg, let alone the fact that blood levels are largely independant of dietry intake. This myth just keeps being perpetuated by vegans.

True.

Though cholesterol can be derived from other macro and micro nutrients if deficient. However, based on my medical history cholesterol certainly isn't a problem in regards to the amount of soluble fiber ingested.

Dips are looking good KM, nice weight you're using with them.

Thanks Freako for stopping by, yep love dips.

Now that is eating like a horse right there brother! Good work and the triceps session looked pretty rough too!

Thanks bro! Yeah that's what's up, been killing the food recently. Appreciate the encouragement mike :tiphat:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Sorry for no updates guys. I've just began working, and with that + SAT prep...as well as meals + hitting the gym not much time I have if I want a social life.

....
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
I don't have much time to be on here with what's goin on, and if I want to use my spare time to have a social life...that's what I meant.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Relax there buddy it was intended as a joke, but w/e
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
lol well it wasn't good :uhoh2:

I'll throw todays log soon all.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Kev you can make up for your lack of attention to your log by posting more pics of that chick in your avi... preferably nude... :spy:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome Log man,
must agree with Blake, nudes of her or ban.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Hey guys! Gotta get this thing going again.

Hope to see you guys here, I definitely will get to ya'll threads this weekend without a doubt.

Kev
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Looking forward to your log again bro, I always liked reading through it.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Waiting for it man, looking forward to seeing battle reports of the weightroom.
 
Top