• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

KRIS DIM RETURNS : GUEST POSING NPC SACRAMENTO

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
img4143nb5.jpg

​
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Damn am i missing something here? Didnt he have a heart attack? Well im glad to see that he is doing well non the less. Best of luck to him.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Still looks "strange". And still has no hammys.
 
G

Griffstrong

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
109
Points
16
I believe he actually had a stroke....dont quote me though I am still a little vague about it.
 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
its pretty obvious he has had some sort of surgery that required them to open up his rib cage. just look at the size of that scar in between his pecs..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He had a rupture on an aorta that gave him both a heart attack and then a stroke
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
its pretty obvious he has had some sort of surgery that required them to open up his rib cage. just look at the size of that scar in between his pecs..

i didnt even notice the scar, until you mentioned it, thats a nasty scar



He had a rupture on an aorta that gave him both a heart attack and then a stroke

oh snap..... i wish him all the best in a full recovery and a full return to bodybuilding:tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
oh snap..... i wish him all the best in a full recovery and a full return to bodybuilding:tiphat:

Yeah me too...He "shouldn't" be fine after that
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
looks good . best wishes
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
If something like that happend to me I would most certaintly not go back on roids and into bodybuilding - I think that's a pretty clear signal to quit and be happy about still being alive.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
If something like that happend to me I would most certaintly not go back on roids and into bodybuilding - I think that's a pretty clear signal to quit and be happy about still being alive.

It was a genetic thing according to himself.
He said it was going to happen sooner or later with or without the roids
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, he looks much much smaller... and yeah, that's a nasty scar but.. hell, he survived!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looks good for haing heart problems, but looks good and compete and do well in the 202 & under
 
Swifto

Swifto

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
45
Points
6
Whether or not its genetic, I'm sure anabolics dont help at all.

Bloodpressure, live values etc...All put strains on the body and are common side effects of anabolics.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
great to see him back into it again, stroke recovery is a bitch
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
fuck I remember them saying that he wasnt able to move anything other than his eyelids at one point.

Im shocked and really god damn impressed that he made THIS much of a recovery.
 
team flex

team flex

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
49
Points
6
he looks awsome considering everything that hes been through...wish him best of luck...
 

Similar threads

Top