Z
Zoknat
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2007
- Messages
- 554
- Points
- 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I'm not quoting you to pick an argument but rather use what you've said as a jumping off point. I'd say he does need more chest thickness, though that's hardly the only area of concern in his physique. His ultra-wide clavicles (for his height) really hinder the illusion of shoulder roundness and he needs more mass in this area to fill out better. This and his lackluster back have been shortcomings of Dim's for years and it seems that now, more than ever, he could afford to add size across his shoulder and chest complex. Also, his legs are still too small to achieve a balanced physique, or at least an award winning one. That being said, I don't know what his current goals are. He could very well just be training to get back into shape after his rather tragic recent happenings. If that's the case, then kudos to him.Needs a bit more chest thickness.. but other than that lookin great! Awesome arms.
I'm not quoting you to pick an argument but rather use what you've said as a jumping off point. I'd say he does need more chest thickness, though that's hardly the only area of concern in his physique. His ultra-wide clavicles (for his height) really hinder the illusion of shoulder roundness and he needs more mass in this area to fill out better. This and his lackluster back have been shortcomings of Dim's for years and it seems that now, more than ever, he could afford to add size across his shoulder and chest complex. Also, his legs are still too small to achieve a balanced physique, or at least an award winning one. That being said, I don't know what his current goals are. He could very well just be training to get back into shape after his rather tragic recent happenings. If that's the case, then kudos to him.
I know... im a genius). I would like to see a few back poses, lats look pretty good from the Front lat spread. I agree his legs could do with a bit more size in his legs, and his lack of traps I would assume leads to still a not very good back.That stroke knocked him out totaly...he looks half asleep.
Looking better this time though
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.