• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kyles Log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Don;t you find it hard doing 2 pressing days in a row?
Good strength in them but you might be able to do more with a rest bewteen them
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
yes and no if that makes any sense lol

I have a weird system set up but it works for me. I switch back and forth a lot with my actual days. Chest days are the only thing that stays constant and it's always the Wednesday and Saturday no matter what. If I have a shoulder/tricep day the day after or before a Chest day then I setup my workout a little different usually.

Here's tonights small workout

Squats

10x135
2x5x225

Deadlifts

5x135 with straight legs
5x225
5x275
5x315

Supersetted with

Incline BB Bench

2xthe barx25 reps as fast as possible

and EZ bar curls

2x20x80
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Short and sweet. Well if it works for you with the pushing then fair enough! :)
 
Top