• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Priest Suicide

M

musclemidget5

I think its about time some people start showing Lee Priest the human being a little bit of support, rather than getting so excited by all of the controversy that surrounds him. This is a person who's life and career have fallen apart for no real good reason besides the fact that he tried to make a stand for his fellow bodybuilder in an effort 2 create new opportunity. Let's not forget he's devoted himself 2 this since he was just a kid...now what? Speak up and help this guy get one more shot. People make mistakes. Havent you?

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn i really hope he is doing ok. Sad to hear for sure.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cmon man thats just too out of charactor for priest. i wont buy it unless they have definate proof beyond what the article can give us until then blaah..

God Bless
Ben

wayneizgod

wayneizgod

Hope he is doing good...Hate to hear this kind of shit

Wolfdogs

Wolfdogs

It doesn't fit him... I'm really doubting or at least hoping it's fake!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ron Harris (MD) has confirmed that Lee's at a unknown hospital in Arizona

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of normal, good, people deal with bouts of depression, I am just glad he was found in time and can get some help now.

Savjav

Savjav

Omg thats unbelivable, such a great guy.. i hope he is alright, such an inspiration and all round great person

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Harris (MD) has confirmed that Lee's at a unknown hospital in Arizona

he got that from some woman he didn't know.

Dave Palumbo said this:
Despite rumors that Lee Priest had tried to kill himself, the truth is that it simply didn't happen. In fact, according to my sources, Lee was out of the state (of Arizona) for the last 2 days picking up a car in California. Chalk this up as another Internet rumor or possible publicity stunt.

Word is that Lee's ex-girlfriend no longer wants anything to do with Lee. I have to assume that his latest escapade must have left a real bad taste in her mouth.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, if nothing happened, great.

G

georgarelis

if its true, thats really sad. he is one of my favorites!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if its true, thats really sad. he is one of my favorites!
Didn't you read the thread? Last update is that the whole thing was complete BS.

Or are you sad due to the fact that he's alive??

!Freakzilla

!Freakzilla

Just a bad rumor

Just a bad rumor

specialized

specialized

This is copy/pasted from MD board,http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=22445

quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">I really want to know who this "Rhaine" woman I spoke to yesterday morning is, She is the one that sent me an email from Lee's aol acct with a pic (that I couldn't see) supposedly with his wrists cut. She assured me that he had tried to take his life and was in the hospital. Lee's cel # was no longer working (not really unusual - he changes cel phone #'s about once every month or two).

She had an Aussie accent and a 773 area code on her cell phone.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Rhaine is a psycho Lee worshipper that is in love with him and the two of them according to her have been involved for over a year. They have had a weird relationship since I've known her, she asked for and he gave her his dog. She is originally from South Africa and is or was living in Chicago. Last I heard from her, through PM and phone call, she and Lee had worked things out and she was moving to Scottsdale, and the two of them were going to try living together and working on their relationship. She posts on here under the name "Ocean Blue", and on his board as "Rockon4ever". Lee would ban her from his board and in a couple of days, she'd be back. Rhaine once told me that he PM'd several guys on his board that had been talking to her and warning them to stay away from her, this according to her (so take it for what it's worth). The crazy part is she's a or was a pre-school teacher and was supposed to begin a new job in Scottsdale. If she started this rumor then she is even more crazy than I told her over and over again that she was. I finally got to a point where I had to cut off all contact with her, due to not knowing what was real and what was fantasy.

I truely wish the best for Lee and hope that he cleans his life of all the negativity.

FYI-here'san update posted on Lee's board by Scott, one of the admin...
Looks like that girl who emailed Ron from Lee's aol account was not being very truthful...hmmmm... Why whould she email such pics to him and say Lee tried
Code:
to take his own life??? Way to go, girl! [ATTACH=full]70712[/ATTACH]

http://proleepriest.proboards101.com...e=1#1202108699

"Lee will post soon...last time I talked to him (yesterday), he was driving down the highway coming from San Diego (I think it was San Diego).

He was laughing his ass off about the rumor...All is well in Leeville!

Scott "
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

<!-- / message -->

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a stupid rumor..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know if he did do it, they (media) would blame it on steroids even though he said he's been clean for 2 years. Just thought I would throw that out there.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know if he did do it, they (media) would blame it on steroids even though he said he's been clean for 2 years. Just thought I would throw that out there.

he said that he has been clean for 2 yrs? pics?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he said that he has been clean for 2 yrs? pics?

Ya, 2 years IRCC (could just be a year). Someone posted a pic of him and he looked a little smaller but still awesome.

I just looked for a pic and couldn't find it. Maybe someone else can find it.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh, its ALWAYS, ALWAYS steroids to the media :no: