• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Priest Suicide

Prote

Prote

I'm glad that this was just a bad rumour. Lee has still a lot to give to bodybuilding.

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Lee Priest is still alive. Picture from the IRONMAN 08.

2aeufxv 1

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It`s punishment !!

When I first read this thread I thought I would start crying, thanks to god it`s all bs. What a crazy woman.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow he does look older and uglier in that pic :S

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow he does look older and uglier in that pic :S

More respect to the man dude. He survived a fake suicide attempt for gods sake !!

He does look older because he is older. I want to see you remain that healthy and muscular by his age.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do people have sympathy for people who commit suicide?

I have zero sympathy and find it to be extremely selfish. People that consider suicide really need to see the big picture.

If Lee Priest really did commit suicide, he'd be an idiot and I'd have zero sympathy for him. I would however have sympathy for his family and daughter, they never deserve such a thing.

:tiphat:

Savjav

Savjav

well thats lee's 3rd death rumour, 1st suicide but 3rd death... he's a popular boy, he said he was with his buddies going down... cant remember where to buy a dodge viper when his ex and kid rang up asking if he was alright

R

Ruhlforever

If Mighty Short Giant Lee Dies it will be a terrible lost for B.B World, may Allah helping to get the right path in live and that he can hava a full recover in his soul

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff