• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lee Priest Suicide

Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
I'm glad that this was just a bad rumour. Lee has still a lot to give to bodybuilding.
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Lee Priest is still alive. Picture from the IRONMAN 08.

2aeufxv 1
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
It`s punishment !!

When I first read this thread I thought I would start crying, thanks to god it`s all bs. What a crazy woman.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
wow he does look older and uglier in that pic :S
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
wow he does look older and uglier in that pic :S

More respect to the man dude. He survived a fake suicide attempt for gods sake !!

He does look older because he is older. I want to see you remain that healthy and muscular by his age.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
why do people have sympathy for people who commit suicide?

I have zero sympathy and find it to be extremely selfish. People that consider suicide really need to see the big picture.

If Lee Priest really did commit suicide, he'd be an idiot and I'd have zero sympathy for him. I would however have sympathy for his family and daughter, they never deserve such a thing.


:tiphat:
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
well thats lee's 3rd death rumour, 1st suicide but 3rd death... he's a popular boy, he said he was with his buddies going down... cant remember where to buy a dodge viper when his ex and kid rang up asking if he was alright
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
If Mighty Short Giant Lee Dies it will be a terrible lost for B.B World, may Allah helping to get the right path in live and that he can hava a full recover in his soul
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
26
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
78
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
84
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top