FOOTBALL FAN
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,140
- Points
- 36
your looking huge mate very ripped your back is impressive
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




) is giving me compliments. Right now I'm weighing in the mid 190's and trying to hold onto every once of strength I can until I'm done working and can bulk.
Line said:bought a car, and celebrated my cousin's birthday with some fine liquers and cigars






I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.