• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Line, Line, Line, Line, Line buddy, you have a responsibility to be in that gym busting your ass.

You will find it in Page 3, Section 4a, paragraph 2...As a member of the 500 club, I promise to bust my ass at every opportunity.

Poor Glex, having to train alone.:disgust:
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
exams??? I thought it was alcholism :hsughr: looking forward to seeing your log back soon
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Like it was said many time squats are off the chain. hope you can get back at it soon also
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Update your log. Atleast us other alcoholics still keep our shit together :no:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
First, your alcoholism isn't nearly on the same level as mine. Also, I've been training, though not as consistently as I'd like to because my sleeping pattern has been royally fucked for a few weeks now but I just haven't been posting the sessions. Last week I squatted 405 for two sets of 4 and 455 for a double. I was also pressing the 130's for two sets of 4 on a slight incline.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Oh bitch bitch bitch.




Bitching aside, nice weight, the 130's would be no joke :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Goddamn it's been a while since I've been in here and I've missed some mighty landmarks! Serious credit to your improvements!
It's just a shame I had to go back a few pages to find them! :no:
Get posting big boy! Awesome work Joe.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
455 for a double is seriously impressive Line; way to rub my 'I don't do barbell squats' resolution in my face...:2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Shhh...if he doesn't train all summer I'll be about even with or better than his upper body strength when we get back to school :ughfingers:

Legs...well...that's just not going to happen :disgust:
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Or hit him with a Gibson SG:e5dunno:

World's full of possibilities.


Miss ya here, Line:tear:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'm training sporadically right now because of work so yes, Glex will probably be slightly stronger than me when school starts again because with the amount of carrying and running I'm doing there's just no way to eat or train properly. The good news is I'm rolling in dough and swimming in women.


:hsughr:
 

Similar threads

Top