• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Impressive benching Lionox. Im sure both your chest and shoulders had a great pump :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys for your comments.Ill try to check everyones log on weekends.

Back

Front pulldowns
70kg*12
90kg*12
110kg*12

Low cable rows
60kg*12
90kg*12
110kg*12

Deadlift
110kg*5
150kg*5
180kg*5

Reverse front pulldown

70kg*12
80kg*12

time:60min
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Arms

Incline DB curl
10kg*12
12,5kg*12
15kg*10
20kg*8
25kg*8 drop 17,5kg*8

Rope pressdown
40kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*12

BB curl
30kg*12
50kg*12
60kg*8

Seated ez-bar triceps extention
40kg*12
40kg*12
50kg*12

One-arm preacher curl
17,5kg*10
17,5kg*9

Tricep pressdown
60kg*12
70kg*12
70kg*12

DB wrist curl
12,5kg*15
15kg*15
17,5kg*15


time:
45min
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
strong sessions man! keep it up!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Good sessions as always Lion:coolguy:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello little Lionox :keke:!
Strong sessions here as always.
Ur arms must be blown out.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Prince,prizef,h0ke:Thanks guys:2:
I think im getting flu..so no training today.Maybe not tomorrow either,i have to see how my body feels and go from there..
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Flu sucks!:crymeariver:

We will just have to come back stronger than ever :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Flu sucks!:crymeariver:

We will just have to come back stronger than ever :)

Exactly!If i catch a good flu theres no change im going work..if i cant train there no way im going to work either.:ihavesandinmyvagina
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great arm workout lion, strong bi and triceps for sure
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I really like those low cable rows. Really slams my lats. Strong arm session as well. I love that crazy arm pump from a massive arm day.
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
impressive lifting as always lionheart!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice going. Arms as strong as ever! Back session was great too - heavy deads near the end of the session.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
miamiracing Thanks buddy.I love training arms ,but im trying not to over do it.Keeping it simple.
The Creator I feel just the same buddy.Thanks:2:
knight_rider Thanks knight.Doing my best.
EternaL :2:
Rocky Thanks Rocco.I prefer doing deads little later on my workouts these days.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Great Job hiting the arms buddy keep it up.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Ohh man...you were right I did miss some stuff :(

@ The Back session
Nice weights going there Lionheart, going for width?

@ The Arm session
You are a bull! I consider myself to be quite strong im my arms...and I only match you in your tricep moves and preachercurls :D :xyxthumbs:
 
Top