• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
That last set on the bb presses looked brutal.:2: Did you have a spotter?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
"Pretty good lifts"
To say the least.

Nice deads and bench bro :xyxthumbs:
Thanks Daniel:gaygay:
I never get too happy about my lifts..its always been like that.Lets say i make my best lift on some movement ,i would be happy about it like 5min or so..then i realize i need to lift more next time.:tiphat:
But i do feel good about that workout since my chest could handle those weights ,cause last week i was in trouble with 120kg bench:hmmm:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
120kg bench? HAHA, I do that inbetween sets.

wait...
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
That last set on the bb presses looked brutal.:2: Did you have a spotter?

..and brutal it was.Yes i had a spotter.My friend came to workout with me ,which was great since i usually have to train alone.:tiphat:

120kg bench? HAHA, I do that in between sets.

wait...
:wutyousay:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Pretty GREAT lifts more like it. Keep it up mate!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
great session man!! lifts like that are motivation to get mine up just as high!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Another animal session man
getting those weights to cry for mercy
kick their asses!! :D
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid session m8. huge deads and strong pressing also. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Another animal session man
getting those weights to cry for mercy
kick their asses!! :D
Thanks hypo.Ill do my best:tiphat:
solid session m8. huge deads and strong pressing also. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:

Thanks iron..im not up there with you yet ,but soon i am ,so you better keep working hard.:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb work - those benches and deads were supreme - big lfts for sure!!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Super impressive Deadlifting and benching bro. All your lifts in this past session were superb, I don't know how you keep your strength up with all that volume and doing two larger muscle groups but it is working :xyxthumbs: Keep lifting heavy and hard bro, you will be putting us all to shame soon.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Super impressive Deadlifting and benching bro. All your lifts in this past session were superb, I don't know how you keep your strength up with all that volume and doing two larger muscle groups but it is working :xyxthumbs: Keep lifting heavy and hard bro, you will be putting us all to shame soon.

Wow thanks bro.Good to hear from you:2:
Actually my strenght is increasing very fast since my injury and im very happy about it.
The thing is Braaq that i had to put those 2 musclegoups together since i had to travel 10h in train at the same night ,so i figured that i wouldnt get any sleep which would had an affect to my training on this weekend.So better rest weekend and hit squats hard on monday,dont you think!?:hsughr:
Superb work - those benches and deads were supreme - big lfts for sure!!
Thanks Rocko.,trying to improve:xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Leg session

Squat
20kg*20
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*6
140kg*6
180kg*5
100kg*15(slow)

Single leg press
4plates(80kg)*10
6plates(120kg)*10

Hack squat/leg extention
80kg*8/45kg*10
130kg*8/50kg*10

Lying leg curl
50kg*12
50kg*12
+abs
time:65min
notes:Lowerback failure on squats.I though i could do better ,but theres always next time.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
180x5 damn! Awesome weight bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
180x5 damn! Awesome weight bro :xyxthumbs:

Thanks bud.Good to see you here.Im on a mission,i wanna get 15reps w that weight and i know i can do it.I probably could have done it couple of years ago thought.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks bud.Good to see you here.Im on a mission,i wanna get 15reps w that weight and i know i can do it.I probably could have done it couple of years ago thought.

Whats your 1 RM atm..?
 
Top