• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks bro.Its a lot different to squat without belt and yes those 30 reps were pure murder:keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice work with those front squats Marko. May I suggest adding standing cable crunches to your ab work. They're a Westside recommended ab movement which are particularly good for squats.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Awesome bro, so you work your core more when not using the belt?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work with those front squats Marko. May I suggest adding standing cable crunches to your ab work. They're a Westside recommended ab movement which are particularly good for squats.
Thanks bro.Yes you may,thanks for the tip:thumbsup2:
nice leg blast !!!!!!!
Thanks miami:headbang:

Awesome bro, so you work your core more when not using the belt?
Yes,thats the point.I finded a weakness and finally decided to take care of it.:bullwhip:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong lb session there big man! keep up the good work!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Lion, Front squats should be easy before those leg presses you beast, dont tell me you where bout to vomit. lulz :spy:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great sessions Marko !

Keep at it bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:

Back


Front pulldowns
70kg*12
80kg*12
3*10*100kg

BB rows

60kg*12
90kg*10
120kg*10
140kg*12

Low cable row
100kg*12
140kg*10 drop 100kg* 8

CG pulldown
80kg*12
80kg*12

Back extention

bw+15
bw+10kg*15
bw+20kg*15

Machine shrugs

100kg*12
120kg*12
150kg*12

time:60min
notes:Good day.Went little lighter on pulldowns ,but rows were pretty heavy.Never have i done 140kg rows without belt.No problems with lowerback still and i was little suprised how much stronger it has become ,since i left the belt out of my workouts.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome stuff Marko. But first I lol´d.....I thought it said db rows :49:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:gaysign:
DA:49:

Legs

Front squat
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*5
100kg*5
120kg*5
140kg*2
140kg*2
100kg*10

Leg press

200kg*10
250kg*10
305kg*10
350kg*10

Leg curl
50kg*8
60kg*8

time
:60min
notes:Midsection failed at fronties->still too weak.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice bro, quads took an ass whooping how was the fooet positioned on the leg press?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice front squats man! solid session overall!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sorry for the lack of updates.

From yestersay:

Lats ,shoulders and triceps


CG pulldown
60kg*12
70kg*12
100kg*10
100kg*10


Low cable rows
80kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12


Machine shoulder press
50kg*10
70kg*10
80kg*8
100kg*8

Rear DB laterals
15kg*12
22kg*12

Rear cable laterals
30kg*15
30kg*15

Side DB lateral

15kg*20

Cable french presses
45kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*12


CG benchpresses

60kg*12
100kg*10

Dips
bw*20

time:40min
notes:Fast pump session.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Today
ice_hockey_monkey-1.jpg


2h of ice hockey.I havent played for the last 4 years.This 230lb(108kg) body is not so easy to handle.I use to fly on the ice when i was about 85-88kg:rofl3:
 
Top