• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great leg session, strong as always man! chest looks very good too!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys!

Back

DH pullups
bw*8
bw*7
bw*7
bw*7

CG Pullups
bw*8
bw*8
bw*7

BB row
60kg*12
100kg*12
140kg*12

Kaz Pull

100kg*10
140kg*10
160kg*10

BB shrug

100kg*12
140kg*12

time
:55min
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks guys!

Back

DH pullups
bw*8
bw*7
bw*7
bw*7

CG Pullups
bw*8
bw*8
bw*7

BB row
60kg*12
100kg*12
140kg*12

Kaz Pull

100kg*10
140kg*10
160kg*10

BB shrug

100kg*12
140kg*12

time
:55min

:borat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for your feedback and support guys.Repped you all.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great back workout man!! good solid weight
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Kazz pull??

Oh and a mighty fine front squat PB!!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.
Tim:Like normal rack deads ,but your chin pressed against your upper chest.

Chest and shoulders


Flat BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*10
120kg*4
140kg*4
160kg*4

Incline SM presses

100kg*10
100kg*10

superset
Cable crossover/high incline presses
35kg*12/60kg*10
40kg*12/60kg*10

Rear machine laterals
40kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*12

BN presses
60kg*12
60kg*12

Side DB laterals
7*15kg*10

time:55min
notes:Good session.Presses feels good and painless,had little tighness in my right pec last week ,but its better now.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
244
Points
16
Great presses as always! Nice to hear that those pec problems have dissappeared:thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back

DH pull ups
bw*10
bw*10
bw*8

RG chins
bw*8
bw*8
bw*5

BB rows
60kg*12
100kg*12
120kg*10
145kg*12
UH row 110kg*12

Kaz pull
110kg*8
130kg*8
160kg*8

Machine shrugs
2*12*120kg

time:50min
notes:Very intense workout.Felt like dying:bitenails:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
WOW heavy rows men!!

keep it up!:thumbsup2:

what's Katz pull?? maybe I know the exercise but not with that name..
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lots of back work there man! no wonder why your back is wide as hell!!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
yesterday

Arms

Cable preacher Curl
25kg*12
35kg*12
50kg*10

BB Curl
30kg*12
60kg*8

Cable Curl

21(7+7+7)"50kg

WG cable pushdown

50kg*12
75kg*12
100kg*12
125kg*10

Dips

bw*15
bw*15
bw*15

Incline CB extentions

30kg*12
50kg*10

Wrist Curl
30kg*10
60kg*10
40kg*20

time:40min

Legs coming today..
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
BB curls look awesome! 60kg Cheez:bitenails:

waiting for big legs bud!:thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Legs

Front squat
60kg*12
100kg*8
120kg*8
140kg*8

Hack squat
75kg*8
100kg*8
125kg*6
150kg*6
200kg*4 PB

Leg press
230kg*15
270kg*15

SL deadlift
100kg*10
140kg*6
140kg*6

Standing calf raise
100kg*20
100kg*20

Seated calf raise
250kg*20

time:55min
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Legs

Front squat
60kg*12
100kg*8
120kg*8
140kg*8

Hack squat
75kg*8
100kg*8
125kg*6
150kg*6
200kg*4 PB

Leg press
230kg*15
270kg*15

SL deadlift
100kg*10
140kg*6
140kg*6

Standing calf raise
100kg*20
100kg*20

Seated calf raise
250kg*20

time:55min

Shitty front and hack-squats !

You pussy








:2:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great leg session bro! congrats to your p.b.
 
raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
244
Points
16
Congrats for the PB! That was one heavy workout all togeather :thumbsup2:
 
Top