• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice sessions man, good upper pec work and leg work!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
that chest session looks great. no wonder why you have such great upper pecks. doin all these inc. presses :coolguy:

leg session looks ridiculous too
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys!Those sessions got me really sore ,thought those werent heavy workouts.Back and bis tomorrow ,then im off to fishing!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Fishing is good for forearm strength and glute endurance lolz, fishing is a good way of relaxing and lowering stress levels!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great sessions Lion! freaky incline presses, and that leg session is off the hook. keep it up bro:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Hey guys,sorry for the lack of updates.Couple of sessions form this week.


Back and biceps

BB rows
60kg*8
100kg*8
120kg*8
155kg*6
120kg*8

Seated t-bar rows(20kg plates)
2plates*8
3plates*8
4plates*8
3plates*8

CG pulldown
70kg*10
100kg*8
80kg*10

DB curl
12kg*10
15kg*10
25kg*10

Machine preacher curl
40kg*10
65kg*10

DB hammer curl
22kg*8

time:50min

Chest,shoulders and tris

Incline DB flyes
20kg*10
25kg*10
30kg*10

Flat DB press
40kg*8
45kg*8
55kg*8

Incline BB presses
60kg*8
100kg*8
130kg*8

Upright row/side DB lateral superset
2*(70kg*12+15kg*12)

Front cable raise/Side DB lateral superset
55kg*10+15kg*12

Rear DB laterals
22kg*12
22kg*10

Seated ez-bar extention
30kg*10
55kg*10
55kg*8

Cable triceps extention
70kg*15
70kg*15

time:65min
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid sessions man! those bb rows are huge!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
omfg those bb rows are out of this world:2: awesome session all over bro:)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome BB rows as everybody else said!
 
GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
90
Points
6
you are one Strong Mother F#*ker. Good work bro.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back to the Logs!!

What better way the start than leg session from yesterday..

Front squat
20kg*20
60kg*12
60kg*8
80kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*4
140kg*10 the bar almost choked me..
120kg*8 slowly down then exploded

One leg-legpresses
70kg*12
90kg*10
135kg*8
Had to do these in lame "high-tech" machine since there were 5 guys doing Leg presses.

Light extention
35kg*12
50kg*12
70kg*12

Leg Curl
45kg*12
65kg*12
75kg*12

time:45min
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks buddy..last time did fronties was weeks ago and i hit my old PB ,so i were pretty happy about it.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
:turborun:
LH is back! great session buddy. 140kg for 10 on front squat is just awsome.
i usually have to do the high-tech leg press as well because the regular leg press is allways taken:shakefist:

keep us updated man:headbang:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Fucking strong squats bro!!

nice to see this up again!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
LH is back and didnt miss a beat!! awesome front squats man!!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
I saw 140kgx10 and thought great mark, then I saw front squat, damn!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sup bro? dang u just keep pulling away in dem weights. i guess i never get close haha
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Your front squats are as good as my back squats :tear:

Good to see some updates again!!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice to see you back dude. Awesome fronties.
 
Top