• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn man! Deads are sweet as!

Arms session looked hardcore. Lot of work and intense supersets!
Sorry to hear about the flu - hope you knock that off soon!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Reverse curls paired with standard?............:ughnoes:

Excellent intensity in that last session for sure, Lionheart. Keep it coming
Thanks you one big MF.:)Pairing those two is a real killer.
Damn man! Deads are sweet as!

Arms session looked hardcore. Lot of work and intense supersets!
Sorry to hear about the flu - hope you knock that off soon!
Thanks Rocco.Actually im feeling better allready..but i think its still better to take couple days off..
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
HUGEEE ARM SESSION!
BET yur were pumped like a hot air balloon!
KEEP IT UP BRO
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Woo...I see a lot of volume! No wonder your arms were pumped :hsughr:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Glex and hypo:Thanks guys.Yep ,they were ready to explode..big arms here i come:hsughr:come
 
T

The Sheriff

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
230
Points
16
ive paired reverse curls with regular ones before too, and i agree, that shit sucks!!
hope you feel better soon
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sheriff:Thanks buddy.feeling little better already..

Flat BB presses
20kg*20
40kg*20
60kg*10
60kg*10
80kg*8
100kg*5
100kg*5
115kg*5
100kg*5
60kg*10

Incline DB presses
42kg*6
42kg*6

Side DB laterals
12.5kg*12
12.5kg*12
12.5kg*12

time:40min
notes:Light day again.Just because this little flu i have/had.:no:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice weight, but you souldn't work out with a cold... makes you even worst
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
There's nothing light about 42kg incline dumbbell presses; looking good, Lionheart:xyxthumbs:

Give your body the rest that it needs though; nothing like being sick around Christmas:shootme:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
miami:Thanks buddy..feeling better already.
onegieric:Its light for you;)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Some fine pressing sir! Get well soon :2:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice pressing there..get feel and train hard:xyxthumbs:
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Not bad for a sick day! You really killed your chest on flat bench.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Lots of volume on that chest :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Glex!:)
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Damn alot of volume but good job :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Phew! That's a lot of benching with or without a cold!!
 
Top