tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
^^ So I should not watch something in order to see if I will enjoy it??
Sorry but that logic doesn't make sense to me.
Sorry but that logic doesn't make sense to me.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
^^ So we should only have positive things to say about any movie or TV show that we watch?![]()
^^ No I think you didn't bother to read my post. I had just seen the start of the new season on TV and had posted a critique. My previous posts had been about the rest of the series that I had seen and why I had lost interest (no pun intended). I only watched the begining of this new season because of positive comments made in threads like this. Hence my disgust at wasting my time.

LOST is the best tv series ever! .
every episode makes me want to watch the next! it's brilliant.
I agree that season 3 was a bit boring, but it was necessary.the series lost some attencion there.
But last season was very very good! and this one is even better.
Some misterys are falling like coconuts in Big Z's homeland, I can't wait to see yesterdays episode tonight!
LOST is far superior to every other series, watch it from ep.1 to now and you will love. no doubt!
hey and there's more till 2010!!![]()















Lost was the best ever IMO.
^^ Have you ever watched anything decent, like Deadwood or X-Files or The Wire or Justified or the first season of The Shield!?!
Those shows piss all over the soapy style crap of Lost and Prison Break.
^^ Have you ever watched anything decent, like Deadwood or X-Files or The Wire or Justified or the first season of The Shield!?!
Those shows piss all over the soapy style crap of Lost and Prison Break.
Lost and the first season of Prison Break are just the best ever.
I wouldn't have called it preference, but it could be viewed as such. If Lost had not been a major show on a major network that was marketed hard by everyone then it would never have gotten past the first 10 episodes. You look at something like Firefly which was truely innovative that didn't have network support and you see a show that got canned quickly despite its superiority.Seems like most of the issues you have with Lost have to do with prefferance. I liked the slow style more then the episode to episode stories at times. When my g/f comes over we'll watch dexter coz the story arcs are short and fun but by myself i enjoyed Lost a lot. Sometimes the soapy-ness was a bit annoying since it felt like the show couldve done without many elements but they added them to make the series last and milk a bit but even some of the relationships were interesting and cool (Sawer and most of the chicks lol, Sun and Jin, Bernard and Black woman) some were extremely annoying [Sheppard and kate (sometimes), Charlie and Claire]. The reason i kept watching was because ther pro's outweighed the con's IMO.
I cant watch justified. After Hitman, i dont even want to see that actors face. I know its immature but Hitman was just so bad and i will forever assosciate olyphant with that movie.
What do you think about Breaking Bad? I was thinking about watching it after a few seasons go by so i can just watch it through netflix or Hulu back to back.
Another TV series i saw not too long ago was Twin Peaks... It started off great but the teen angst BS was so annoying and the show got really inconsistent... not to mention the cliff hanger final episode :/
So you would honestly rate X-Files lower than Lost? Because I don't think Lost is even in the same league, it is amateur in comparison.mvsf1 said:- I've watched the whole X-Files series, yeah, I agree it's simply amazing.
- I don't like the Wire, even if the plot is good, I was bored of "****, nigger, mother****er, son of a *****" thing in the first season.
You know how I know you're gay?Philo said:Although the fist season was great. Lost is a greats as well and I have to add one serie, Gray's anatomy. Must see!
^^ I was actually looking forward to Lost, as I was glad that they were going to have a big budget sci-fi TV show that was likely to get an audience. When this happens you can reliably invest yourself in the show, as you know it isn't going to suddenly end half-way through a season. But then once I got half-way through the first season I realised that nothing had happened. It was still the first day at that stage. I stuck with it hoping the show would improve, but it didn't.
Essentially I found the show insulting to the audience (me). They would spend so much time on piddling details to then give you one piece of the jigsaw. For example, when the hatch was discovered that took 5 or more episodes before anything happened. Yet they had plenty of time to discuss Locke's relationship with his father, or Jack going to Australia to find his, etc, etc. It's like showing a kid a bag of lollies and then telling them they can't have any until they have read War & Peace and written an essay on Tsarist society. It's just cruel.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.