• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4bteam transformation run!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The will to win, the desire to succeed and the urge to reach your full potential; these are the keys at will unlock the door to your personal success. Good Luck brother!

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Yesterday was my off day. Today was biceps and triceps,cardio. Had a really great session today. Energy was high, strength was good and the pumps were sick.
Just got back from the grocery store for meal prep tomorrow. Trying to get that out the way tomorrow instead of Sunday. So I can just train, nap and eat Sunday. Think I might bring the wife to black panther tomorrow and cook some homemade steak tips with sweet potato and asparagus beforehand.
My new job is freaking awesome. I absolutely love it. Which makes life much easier. First in time almost 4 years I've had weekends off and the stress of working three jobs is finally over. Makes it much easier to focus on training and sleep.
Bicep superset w tricep

Incline db curl 4x15 ss with lying reverse grip preacher bar tricep extension 4x12(like a skull crusher but reverse grip)

Straight bar curl 4x8 heavy ss with incline skull crushers 4x8

Hammer curls into hammers across chest 12 ea ss with seated dips 4x7-10

30s with preacher bar (think 21s but 30s instead) 3 sets ss with rope pushdowns 30 reps here for 3 sets.

Cardio: stairclimber 20 mins h.i.i.t.

Overall was a great day, good workout, feeling really good and happy to start dieting down. Hate being fluffy really bad. Anyone that knows me know I stay pretty freaking lean year round. So be nice to get back to looking like myself again and not out of breath tying my shoes.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Yesterday was my off day. Today was biceps and triceps,cardio. Had a really great session today. Energy was high, strength was good and the pumps were sick.
Just got back from the grocery store for meal prep tomorrow. Trying to get that out the way tomorrow instead of Sunday. So I can just train, nap and eat Sunday. Think I might bring the wife to black panther tomorrow and cook some homemade steak tips with sweet potato and asparagus beforehand.
My new job is freaking awesome. I absolutely love it. Which makes life much easier. First in time almost 4 years I've had weekends off and the stress of working three jobs is finally over. Makes it much easier to focus on training and sleep.
Bicep superset w tricep

Incline db curl 4x15 ss with lying reverse grip preacher bar tricep extension 4x12(like a skull crusher but reverse grip)

Straight bar curl 4x8 heavy ss with incline skull crushers 4x8

Hammer curls into hammers across chest 12 ea ss with seated dips 4x7-10

30s with preacher bar (think 21s but 30s instead) 3 sets ss with rope pushdowns 30 reps here for 3 sets.

Cardio: stairclimber 20 mins h.i.i.t.

Overall was a great day, good workout, feeling really good and happy to start dieting down. Hate being fluffy really bad. Anyone that knows me know I stay pretty freaking lean year round. So be nice to get back to looking like myself again and not out of breath tying my shoes.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Yesterday was just a cardio day. I did a little traps and forearms with it. So nothing fun or interesting to post on yesterday. This morning I had my Sunday breakfast. Which I typically give myself a big breakfast but due to dropping weight I cut that down a bit.
Breakfast was
3/4 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs
5 pieces turkey bacon ( no regular bacon)
2 packets of blueberry oatmeal with a banana.
Pinned this morning my gh and slin. Then pinned my oils. Tren .5cc @100 per mg,test 1cc @300mg and 1.25 npp @100 per mg.
Orals this morning was 50mg proviron. I added in tren low dose .5cc e.o.d and proviron @100 mg per day. Down the road I'll be adding in masteron ( dose to be determined) and clen but not for a bit.

Training today was focused just on hammies. Body part that's behind and I'm working my ass off to bring up.
Seated hammie curl
Warm up 50 reps at 45 lbs followed by stretching.
1st working set: 90x20(stretch after)
120x15(stretch after)
130x13(stretch after)
150x12(stretch after)
Then went into single leg with 4 second negative til failure. then drop the weight and hold weight halfway til you can't hold the weight anymore. Did this 8 times for each individual leg.

Stiff leg deads: 4sec negative and explode up
For 4 sets all sets until failure.2 seconds of this negative are held at the bottom where my hamstrings are at it's fullest stretch.

Lying hamstring curls
EA set is this: double leg until failure (moderate weight, higher rep) then transition straight until single leg until failure. Then those halfway rep holds until you can't hold it anymore for 8 for ea individual leg. This complete exercise was done for a total of 4 sets with all the above counting as a single set.

Back to seated hammie curl
Double leg for 25reps with an immediate transition into single which was heavy for partial reps(main emphasis was fighting the negative on these).
These were done for a total of 3 sets.

No cardio or anything else today, just hamstrings. I can say my hamstrings are smoked. For myself time under tension with hamstrings mixed with volume are what works best for me pertaining to muscle growth.

This workout is something I actually picked pieces and put together from a mix of different john Meadows programs. Some of these were single exercises I incorporated into one, Or part of his different mountain dog programs I tweaked a little too fit me best.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday was just a cardio day. I did a little traps and forearms with it. So nothing fun or interesting to post on yesterday. This morning I had my Sunday breakfast. Which I typically give myself a big breakfast but due to dropping weight I cut that down a bit.
Breakfast was
3/4 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs
Pinned this morning my gh and slin. Then pinned my oils. Tren .5cc @100 per mg,test 1cc @300mg and 1.25 npp @100 per mg.
Orals this morning was 50mg proviron. I added in tren low dose .5cc e.o.d and proviron @100 mg per day. Down the road I'll be adding in masteron ( dose to be determined) and clen but not for a bit.

Training today was focused just on hammies. Body part that's behind and I'm working my ass off to bring up.
Seated hammie curl
120x15(stretch after)
130x13(stretch after)
150x12(stretch after)
Then went into single leg with 4 second negative til failure. then drop the weight and hold weight halfway til you can't hold the weight anymore. Did this 8 times for each individual leg.

For 4 sets all sets until failure.2 seconds of this negative are held at the bottom where my hamstrings are at it's fullest stretch.

Lying hamstring curls
EA set is this: double leg until failure (moderate weight, higher rep) then transition straight until single leg until failure. Then those halfway rep holds until you can't hold it anymore for 8 for ea individual leg. This complete exercise was done for a total of 4 sets with all the above counting as a single set.

Double leg for 25reps with an immediate transition into single which was heavy for partial reps(main emphasis was fighting the negative on these).

No cardio or anything else today, just hamstrings. I can say my hamstrings are smoked. For myself time under tension with hamstrings mixed with volume are what works best for me pertaining to muscle growth.

This workout is something I actually picked pieces and put together from a mix of different john Meadows programs. Some of these were single exercises I incorporated into one, Or part of his different mountain dog programs I tweaked a little too fit me best.
We could train together my friend. I know I don't write all the detail like you just did but very cool and easy to follow since it felt like I was there. Lol all the way from the extreme high warm up reps to the tweeks to things as you go. Keep it up brother.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Breakfast was
3/4 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs

Seated hammie curl
120x15(stretch after)
130x13(stretch after)
150x12(stretch after)

Lying hamstring curls

We could train together my friend. I know I don't write all the detail like you just did but very cool and easy to follow since it felt like I was there. Lol all the way from the extreme high warm up reps to the tweeks to things as you go. Keep it up brother.
Ty brother much appreciated. It's nice when ppl take the time to read through these. They may seem long drawn but there's alot of good info and good workouts for those who take the time to go through them. I try my best to be specific with things just to possibly help others who may possibly benefit from some of my trials and tribulations.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Breakfast was
3/4 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs

Seated hammie curl
120x15(stretch after)
130x13(stretch after)
150x12(stretch after)

Lying hamstring curls

I do similar movements ,I start w each leg then superset with both!!!

Your doing just as I expected and killing it!!!
Thanks for signing up over here bro it's a great forum w genuine peeps.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Breakfast was
3/4 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs

Seated hammie curl
120x15(stretch after)
130x13(stretch after)
150x12(stretch after)

Lying hamstring curls

Yeah I like it here. Ty brother for reminding me. I've been here for a little while just never visited often because I'd been so tied up in other forum logs and such. Good folk here for sure.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Breakfast was
3/4 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs

Seated hammie curl
120x15(stretch after)
130x13(stretch after)
150x12(stretch after)

Lying hamstring curls

Yeah I like it here. Ty brother for reminding me. I've been here for a little while just never visited often because I'd been so tied up in other forum logs and such. Good folk here for sure.
I know what u mean. We take commitments and got to follow up!!!
But it keeps us in our ties no matter where we are.
I have had a guy pm me saying something was wrong he couldn't post in my thread.
Right before admin almost reset his password and stuff he realized it was a board he wasn't on thru tapatalk!!! Lol

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The detailed plans definitely help especially those of us with a little less time under our belts. I feel like this is one sport that you can always be learning more and trying new and different methods

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

The detailed plans definitely help especially those of us with a little less time under our belts. I feel like this is one sport that you can always be learning more and trying new and different methods
Absolutely, always have to humble ourselves enough to remain teachable. There isn't a person on this Earth that can't learn something new from another. Even top shelf trainers aceto,Farrah etc are still continuously learning.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Absolutely, always have to humble ourselves enough to remain teachable. There isn't a person on this Earth that can't learn something new from another. Even top shelf trainers aceto,Farrah etc are still continuously learning.
Chad I just learned u are the man!!! Lol

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Everything has being going to plan. Diet has been a 100% and training as well. I can visibly see I've dropped some weight already. At this point it's very easy because of how much I had to eat just to maintain my starting weight.My hamstrings are still smoked from Sunday lol. Tomorrow is quad day so hopefully they'll be gtg for quads. So Monday I trained chest in international chest day lol. The workout is here.
Chest:
Warm up: cable flyes 50 reps, internal and external shoulder rotation with a 10lb plate. A set of 25 seated cable rows.

Heavy chest day,high weight with lower volume

Working set:
Incline db chest press: 4x8
Bb incline press: 4x8

Flat bench db: 4x8
Flat bb:4x8

Decline bb:4x8

Incline chest flyes:5x12

Flat chest flyes into press:5x10( essentially start this a flye then halfway through rotate wrists into press position

Incline cable flyes:5x12

Weighted dips:4x8

Cardio: stairclimber 10 minutes, battleropes 10 minutes broken up in intervals of 1:30

Yesterday was backday. Had awesome energy yesterday. I felt very beast throughout the workout.

Back:(heavy day)

High rows hammer strength:5x7

Mid rows hammer strength:5x8

Low row hammer strength:4x8 single arm

Bentover rows:4x7

Tbar rows: 4x10

Deadlift:4x6-8

Weighted pull up:3x12

Hypertension:4x25
No cardio yesterday.
72d10cc0de9864e915723761e5c376db-1.jpg

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Everything has being going to plan. Diet has been a 100% and training as well. I can visibly see I've dropped some weight already. At this point it's very easy because of how much I had to eat just to maintain my starting weight.My hamstrings are still smoked from Sunday lol. Tomorrow is quad day so hopefully they'll be gtg for quads. So Monday I trained chest in international chest day lol. The workout is here.
Chest:
Warm up: cable flyes 50 reps, internal and external shoulder rotation with a 10lb plate. A set of 25 seated cable rows.

Working set:

Flat chest flyes into press:5x10( essentially start this a flye then halfway through rotate wrists into press position

Cardio: stairclimber 10 minutes, battleropes 10 minutes broken up in intervals of 1:30

Yesterday was backday. Had awesome energy yesterday. I felt very beast throughout the workout.

No cardio yesterday.
Delts are look in mean my dude

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Chest:

Working set:

No cardio yesterday.
Delts are look in mean my dude
Thank you brother, trying my best.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Chest:

Working set:

No cardio yesterday.
Right on!!!
I have known and followed u a long time brother.
I saw u transform before and u turn into a beast and have all the right generics that go with your hard work.

Keep it up!!

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Chest:

Working set:

No cardio yesterday.
Right on!!!
I have known and followed u a long time brother.
I saw u transform before and u turn into a beast and have all the right generics that go with your hard work.

Keep it up!!
Thank you brother. Appreciate the follow alot. Yeah I'm completely focused,balls to the wall my body responds very well. Definitely was blessed with decent genetics.
Can also I've seen what you've done as well and bar none you fucking kill it

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Alright still cranking along. Wednesday was arm day. Focus was more on volume. Next week will be more on heavy ass weight and lower volume.
Arms: all bicep into tricep supersets

Straight bar curl ss with standing tricep extension (preacher bar)
4x17-20

Incline hammer curls ss with incline skull crushers 4x15

Dropset db curls 45,35,25,15 til failure ss with close grip bench 4 x15

Concentration curls 4x12 ss with weighted dips 4x15

Burnout set dropset with rope on cable overhead 70,50,40,30,20 til failure

Burnout tricep single arm pushdowns cable 60,40,30,20 til failure.

Cardio stairclimber 20 minutes on 7.

This pump was absolutely gnarly also did 60mcg of igf1 lr3 bilaterally into each bicep. Felt like my skin was going to Rip at end of this workout.
5ff2f7cc53ee0261bb14d63d9046da84-1.jpg

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Alright still cranking along. Wednesday was arm day. Focus was more on volume. Next week will be more on heavy ass weight and lower volume.

4x17-20

This pump was absolutely gnarly also did 60mcg of igf1 lr3 bilaterally into each bicep. Felt like my skin was going to Rip at end of this workout.
What up broski ! Looking big bro

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

4x17-20

Looking big bro!