• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4bteam transformation run!!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright still cranking along. Wednesday was arm day. Focus was more on volume. Next week will be more on heavy ass weight and lower volume.
Arms: all bicep into tricep supersets

Straight bar curl ss with standing tricep extension (preacher bar)
4x17-20

Incline hammer curls ss with incline skull crushers 4x15

Dropset db curls 45,35,25,15 til failure ss with close grip bench 4 x15

Concentration curls 4x12 ss with weighted dips 4x15

Burnout set dropset with rope on cable overhead 70,50,40,30,20 til failure

Burnout tricep single arm pushdowns cable 60,40,30,20 til failure.

Cardio stairclimber 20 minutes on 7.

This pump was absolutely gnarly also did 60mcg of igf1 lr3 bilaterally into each bicep. Felt like my skin was going to Rip at end of this workout.
5ff2f7cc53ee0261bb14d63d9046da84-1.jpg
Looking good brother.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Thank you for the kind words guys.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Looking great brother very impressed with all your putting into this contest greatful to have you in it

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Looking great brother very impressed with all your putting into this contest greatful to have you in it
Thank you MM. That mans alot coming from you. I've followed you in many different forums for Awhile now.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Yesterday I didn't have my normal breakfast as I was accidentally grabbed an extra regular meal container and not my breakfast. So I ended up having 2 cups of egg whites and protein in a shake at work with unsweetened cashew milk. Everything else in my diet has been a hundred percent to plan. Sunday I'm doing weigh in and Changing dirt accordingly.
Yesterday was shoulders

Seated military press db( heavy)

Warm up: 40 lbs for 25
Internal extrnal rotation with ten lb plates.
Stretched overheard and behind head with a weighted rubber bar up and over and back of head.

Working set: 75x15
90x12
110x9
115x7
115x7 spot helped on last rep 3/4 way through.

Incline bench lying with mini straight bar: (never let it come down and hit waist and don't go to high up. *constant tension*
4x12-15

Dropset standing laterals 40,30,20,10 x 4 sets

Bentover db flyes 4x15

Front db raises in hammer fist position 4x12

Seated round the world's(start with db by sides. Laterally raise and move them to front of hairline/forehead then down to front of waist then back up etc etc)
4x12 (LIGHTWEIGHT SLOW CONTROLLED MOVEMENT)

Standing military press bb 10 reps in the front right into 10 reps in back of head.
4x12

Face pull ss with upright rows (wide grip)
4x15
That was all I had in the tank and pump was nuts. Delts felt like they were getting stung by wasps.
Side note I'll be at the arnold classic next weekend so anyone wants to meet up give me a yell. I'll get some good pics for you guys hopefully.
Also down the road considering these guys are running this contest it wouldn't be right not to buy some gear from them. So probably will grab some stuff here. I'm thinking test and run some bloods as well for the group.
As of right now it being so early into this I don't have any sides going on or anything. So nothing to mention at the moment. This was a pic today. No pump or anything as today was rest day except cardio. I feel once I burn off this belly flab I'll be in a really good spot. Didn't help my work pants are tight and the belt really showed off my unflattering mid section.
Screenshot 20180223 105429

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Yesterday I didn't have my normal breakfast as I was accidentally grabbed an extra regular meal container and not my breakfast. So I ended up having 2 cups of egg whites and protein in a shake at work with unsweetened cashew milk. Everything else in my diet has been a hundred percent to plan. Sunday I'm doing weigh in and Changing dirt accordingly.
Yesterday was shoulders

Seated military press db( heavy)

Warm up: 40 lbs for 25
Internal extrnal rotation with ten lb plates.
Stretched overheard and behind head with a weighted rubber bar up and over and back of head.

Working set: 75x15
90x12
110x9
115x7
115x7 spot helped on last rep 3/4 way through.

Incline bench lying with mini straight bar: (never let it come down and hit waist and don't go to high up. *constant tension*
4x12-15

Dropset standing laterals 40,30,20,10 x 4 sets

Bentover db flyes 4x15

Front db raises in hammer fist position 4x12

Seated round the world's(start with db by sides. Laterally raise and move them to front of hairline/forehead then down to front of waist then back up etc etc)
4x12 (LIGHTWEIGHT SLOW CONTROLLED MOVEMENT)

Standing military press bb 10 reps in the front right into 10 reps in back of head.
4x12

Face pull ss with upright rows (wide grip)
4x15
That was all I had in the tank and pump was nuts. Delts felt like they were getting stung by wasps.
Side note I'll be at the arnold classic next weekend so anyone wants to meet up give me a yell. I'll get some good pics for you guys hopefully.
Also down the road considering these guys are running this contest it wouldn't be right not to buy some gear from them. So probably will grab some stuff here. I'm thinking test and run some bloods as well for the group.
As of right now it being so early into this I don't have any sides going on or anything. So nothing to mention at the moment. This was a pic today. No pump or anything as today was rest day except cardio. I feel once I burn off this belly flab I'll be in a really good spot. Didn't help my work pants are tight and the belt really showed off my unflattering mid section.
Screenshot 20180223 105429
Looking big and good

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
What gear are u running atm
I just switching up myself.
I started short esters I had but tren ace messed with my stomach and bad.
No cabar prolactin high atm.
Waiting in it!!

I just changed to lean bulk and then will cut in May.
I just got gear coming now

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Waiting in it!!

Test cyp 600mg weekly,split m, Thur 300mg ea of those days

Npp at 450 split 1.25cc m,w,f

Aromasin 12.5mg every third day (happy spot according to bloods at this test dose)

Gh 5i.u daily 2i.u upon waking,1 i.u post and 2 i.u before bed.

Slin 5i.u after breakfast and five i.u pos

Igf1 lr3 preworkout

Will be dropping npp down the road. Adding masteron p. Still up in the air if I want to add eq.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Waiting in it!!

Aromasin 12.5mg every third day (happy spot according to bloods at this test dose)

Igf1 lr3 preworkout

Will be dropping npp down the road. Adding masteron p. Still up in the air if I want to add eq.
Nice plan brother.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Waiting in it!!

Igf1 lr3 preworkout

ME too about Eq! Lol!!

I was asking for advice in my switch to lean bulk wish we could have shared thoughts.

I am doing
Trt cyp 200mg MWF will lower to 150mwf
Npp 150mg MWF
Mast p 75mg daily
Primo e 75mg daily
Will change to deca soon maybe today and drop npp in a week

Also using
Anadrol 50mg a day just started
Provirin 100mg a day
T3/t4 50mcg of each
Hgh 5iu a day split
Aromasin 6.25mg eod

Will have
mast e
Primo a
Test E
Test prop
Supercutter
And deca soon
With cabar, nolva, adex, etc...

Just sharing my deal.
Visit me and share thoughts time to time.
Thanks

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

That's pretty solid brother. Not sure what you are running later on but the current looks solid.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
That's pretty solid brother. Not sure what you are running later on but the current looks solid.
Later in May will go to Super Cutter
It's
Test p 100, mast p 100, tren a 100,
primo ace 100. All in one 400mg per ml.

Will use that super cutter with Anavar and switch or add winny or Halo last 2-3 weeks then lower super cutter to 1/2 ml and add in primo ace, mast p, and tren ace so test is lower at that point in cutting.

That is plan my last cut I was 196 it's Avatar photo taken at end if November 2017. And It ended abruptly early unplanned I had 2 weeks left.

Hoping to be as ripped but closer to 205-208 being realilistic!!!

Sorry to bomb your thread but value your option and you are one if the guys I have followed a while and impressed with what u accomplish.
U know how to gain and cut as I do too.
And it's something that inspires me I see in others that do It too.
It's takes work alot of pushing and work some guys are not willing to do.
We look our best and often biggest when cut. Muscles are exaggerated from a true bodybuilder prospective!!!!

I am gonna push harder just seeing the changes u already made!!!
Keep it up if inspires me!!!

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

It's

Will use that super cutter with Anavar and switch or add winny or Halo last 2-3 weeks then lower super cutter to 1/2 ml and add in primo ace, mast p, and tren ace so test is lower at that point in cutting.

That is plan my last cut I was 196 it's Avatar photo taken at end if November 2017. And It ended abruptly early unplanned I had 2 weeks left.

Sorry to bomb your thread but value your option and you are one if the guys I have followed a while and impressed with what u accomplish.
We look our best and often biggest when cut. Muscles are exaggerated from a true bodybuilder prospective!!!!

I mean that's about as solid of a cut cycle as can be. Maybe towards tail end add in some clen besides that it looks solid af brother. Saving primo for show prep myself just due to finances.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
It's

I mean that's about as solid of a cut cycle as can be. Maybe towards tail end add in some clen besides that it looks solid af brother. Saving primo for show prep myself just due to finances.
On primo if I get it right or with right break on it it's not bad at all.
Trying to get diet right and push hard enough to get heart pumping to burn fat.
High intensity is all I ever have to do to cut.

Been using home gym, need to go back to gym to have more options to do 3 movement burst supersets.

I take adderall for adhd so no clen.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Digging your journal and all the pics u include thanks my friend

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Digging your journal and all the pics u include thanks my friend
I'll have some new stuff tonight for you guys. Been training like a Savage. Past few days work just been crazy but have some stuff to post up tonight.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Some of you older guys may know what I have here but this is essentially the holy Grail of old school phs. This is a real androhard from primordial performance. Think better then masteron and equal to high grade var. I know I'll never see another one again in my life so it's hard to actually use it. When this opportunity arose I jumped all over it. Btw anyone going to the Arnold I'll be there in flying out Friday morning.
8e76078e5a22c04a979e34cf950b78ca-1.jpg

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Some of you older guys may know what I have here but this is essentially the holy Grail of old school phs. This is a real androhard from primordial performance. Think better then masteron and equal to high grade var. I know I'll never see another one again in my life so it's hard to actually use it. When this opportunity arose I jumped all over it. Btw anyone going to the Arnold I'll be there in flying out Friday morning.
8e76078e5a22c04a979e34cf950b78ca-1.jpg
I remember this stuff.