Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
damn dude your one big fella. Your bodyfat is high yes but you noticably have some muscle. Them shoulders of yours are like KA-bAM! You definitely have some great thickness to them too. You have descent lats as well Makky poo, hell, looks like you got just about everything just with some fat covering it up...If you shredded down you'd be one big scary man 
Your only 84kg???????? how tall are you like 5'6? lol. All these short people on this forum I swear
keep up the good work man.
Your indian?
As in Mid-Eastern or Native American? I'm so confused
Us damn Americans I know, you live here though right? I dont even know you anymore!


Your only 84kg???????? how tall are you like 5'6? lol. All these short people on this forum I swear

keep up the good work man.
Your indian?
As in Mid-Eastern or Native American? I'm so confused
Us damn Americans I know, you live here though right? I dont even know you anymore!










yeah i gotta get rid of this fat that's just accumulated over the past few months but I'm sure it won't take too long to shed if i stay consistent with my training and diet. To be honest I've never understood why I'm so light at my size and height (5 9" - 5 10")...i must be thin boned or sumthin I dunno
as for my race...chek it out - I'm an Indian who's ancestors came from india but I'm born in Fiji (3rd generation) and live in New Zealand (for the last 19 years)...aint that some shit! anywayz thanks for the constructive criticism which I think I got off lightly 
right now i'm 23 and I just graduated from University with a Ba and a BCom and I'm working as a network administrator. Finally getting money to afford a descent diet
btw dude, i don't know anythin bout u...
