Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Haha, I was kidding anyway, but I didn't realize you were injured. Get that chest healthy! Do you need me to rub any ointment on it or anything? 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



close grip or dips??? 


nah i couldnt do close-grip coz my chest was still sore from monday's chest session and I can't do dips (even though I can rep more than 30 reps of BW) due to the amount of awkward pain I feel in my sternum
BigBen said:Looking good mak, i really like th barbell fornt raise. Get u some upright rows in their homie! Your progress is great bro. u have come a long way since u started man. i hope the left tri stops acting up as well!
Godbless
Beno
i don't think theres anything to worry about with the tris I think I just didn't warm the tris up sufficiently last timefallen said:sorry Mak that i have been slacking on your log that sux bout your home computer problems i hope it gets workoing soon. Either way get shoulder and tri work there



You'll get there soon enough. Keep truckin' bud!

MaKaVeLi said:Hypocrisy - i said i wouldnt go that instense anymore but when i got to the cardio theatre i said "fuck it" lol.... why no fibre?
Glex - always that "engineering" excuse ay... lol it's all good man. yeah i hav to be careful not to try and overdo it but i just wanna shred this ugly fat so bad I'd be prepared to pretty much to anything.... except suck a
Tweak - thanks man... i'm hungry as ever!
FF - thanks, i'm sure if i stay consistent i'll get there soon enough
Rocky - lol! there's a reason u shouldnt be "fcuked" doing this cardio...it's coz ur already shredded! thanks for chekcin in
Hypocrisy86 said:you'll shit while your running
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.