R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Nice job. Squats were good, as were the SLDL - lets see that 100kg!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
- I'm still not happy with my squatting though...even though I'm dieting with low carbs, and I go below parallel I should still be able to do 100kg x 6 at least...my weak squat remains an anomaly to me. I'm gonna go up to 100kg next tuesday's leg session....wish me luck!



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.