• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Rider!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read about this yesterday, this is something you would expect to see in a Rob Zombie horror film not RL.... very disturbing. Poor kid was only 19 and never even got a chance to live because of this mentally unstable psycho. The scary part is that they said he stabbed him without rage and carved him up as if he was just sitting at the beach. He is close to being as mentally crazy as Jeffery Dohmer IMO.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
where's all the pansies saying how the government should ban knives?

:wutyousay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Easier said then done dude....i mean when you turn around and see a guy stabbing this kid over and over in the throat there aint much you can do. At that point as sad as it is to say the kid was probably dead...under Those circumstances there aint much if anything you can do. Why risk your own life? 3 or 4 of them kept the door shut so the maniac couldnt get off the bus till the cops arrived.

I'am going to ignore what you just said. :disgust:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As Grizzly as it is, i would've snapped once i heard that blood yelping.
first off those people, who didn't help. yea some were traumatized and whatnot.
this is just so fucking angering right now, if i was more unstable than i'am right now
i'd go after the passengers who didn't help, cowards.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF theres no metal-detectors how come they say its safe?
wtf, i always keep a blade with me in my pocket..
even if they ask.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As Grizzly as it is, i would've snapped once i heard that blood yelping.
first off those people, who didn't help. yea some were traumatized and whatnot.
this is just so fucking angering right now, if i was more unstable than i'am right now
i'd go after the passengers who didn't help, cowards.

Finally some backup here. I completely agree with you and everyone is thinking im crazy :2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unless your put in that situation, it's pretty hard to tell or know how you would react. It is nice to think you would have gone to help, but that may not be the case no matter how much you think it would be.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unless your put in that situation, it's pretty hard to tell or know how you would react. It is nice to think you would have gone to help, but that may not be the case no matter how much you think it would be.

Actually, I think Hypo is the one member who we can confidently say that we know how they would have reacted :carduindisguise

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IF theres no metal-detectors how come they say its safe?
wtf, i always keep a blade with me in my pocket..
even if they ask.

it's nice that you would help him in a way bro, but you never know about what is capable that "psycho", you NEVER expect to happen something like this, at least i don't, and unfortunately, maybe that 19 year old guy was already dead from the first hit, it's sad ..but not too much could be done at that moment imo :dunnodude:

p.s. Hypo "The Blade" Jackson :techn9ne:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tkd, Tony

I'm not very mentally stable, but not psychotic.
but if i see shit like that in person
or any other type of abuse for no reason i join in to help
i've been threatened before with knives and shit, but never been hurt thus far
i hate cowards, and the more i hear of this cowardess acts from people
the more come about....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
"When we came back on the bus... he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," Mr Caton said.

The attacker ran at them, Mr Caton said, and they ran out of the bus, holding the door shut to prevent him getting out.

"He calmly walks up to the front [of the bus] with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," Mr Caton said.

"There was no rage in him ... It was just like he was a robot or something," he added.

P

Pain

VIP
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7537675.stm

The killer
m9lilt-1.jpg

The victim (22)
2exshlv-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the scariest part... hes probably NOT actually mentally defective.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only in Canada...

lol right buddy....:bowroflarms:

Weird thing is the killer was a normal dude well normal as in had a wife and kids a good job etc. I guess he told his wife he had a family emergency and left that night...the victim was 22 and the killer was an asian man 40 years old, should rot in a cell for life

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol right buddy....:bowroflarms:

Weird thing is the killer was a normal dude well normal as in had a wife and kids a good job etc. I guess he told his wife he had a family emergency and left that night...the victim was 22 and the killer was an asian man 40 years old, should rot in a cell for life

no offense period man,. me and my dad say "Only in America" when weird shit happens too.
so the asian dude who killed him had a normal life? said he had an family emergency? sounds fishy.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
most serial killers.. or people who do things of this nature do lead fairly normal lives.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
where's all the pansies saying how the government should ban knives?

:wutyousay:

wow, way to go tech:uhoh2:

I agree with line here, personally i would like to think that i would step up, but i cant with certainty say i would, for all i know i might have been paralyzed with fear.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This disturbs me. I mean, how can you defend youself from something like that? One moment your just relaxing on the bus next to some dude, next moment you have knife in your neck. WTF????????