• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Rider!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know for sure if I had a gun, I would shoot him.

In the situation though, I do think I would have done something. Personally, i'm going to look into picking up a taser.

Well when your sleeping and you get stabbed in the neck with a Rambo sized knife... I don't think that taser would help you much :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well when your sleeping and you get stabbed in the neck with a Rambo sized knife... I don't think that taser would help you much :keke:

hahaha... true, but I mean, if I was an innocent bystander.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha... true, but I mean, if I was an innocent bystander.

ahhh I see, would be funny if someone tased him and he pissed his pants... I hear that it makes you do that or you lose bowl control. Either way, would be funny, if the kid didn't die of course :hmmm:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you lose bowl control?? that's so funny. talk about insult to injury.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahhh I see, would be funny if someone tased him and he pissed his pants... I hear that it makes you do that or you lose bowl control. Either way, would be funny, if the kid didn't die of course :hmmm:

Very true...my buddy is a cop and he tells me stories all the time about tazing incidents :ugh:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Li, who recently immigrated to Canada from China, lived with his wife in Edmonton prior to the attack. He worked as a newspaper delivery man as well as at a Wal-Mart in the city. "

No wonder!!!...:uhoh2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ didn't you were a newspaper delivery Hypo? :ughnoes:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ i iz stupid :tear:

but i love you too :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn hypo what ever you do, DO NOT get a job at walmart and DO NOT ride a bus, please i dont think you can post on here from prison.:uhoh2:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

^ you lose bowl control?? that's so funny. talk about insult to injury.

americans spell bowel without the 'e'? odd:keke:

The super bowl has a whole new meaning for me now.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrible story. To all the people asking why people didn't do anything there are a few reasons for that, some people may be cowards, some may not. But when you are on a bus with only one way out and you are trying to get back to help someone while a herd of people are running for their lives you might find it hard to move. I agree that its saddening to hear that no one tried to help the kid, however from what i have heard the kid had already been stabbed like 8 times in the neck before anyone knew what was going on. I am not condoning not helping, but get the facts straight.

As mentioned previously there are a lot of variables that go into play as to how you react to something. It is encouraging to see however that people on this board are quick to want to help others.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did throw newspapers
terrible job

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i wish i was throwing Nades instead of newspapers

:spy: