• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Rider!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh, so that argument only applies to guns...?

my bad.

:jerkoff1:

wow, ye thats what ive been saying all along huh? ban knifes, ban forks, ban cars. jesus have u even read any of my posts in the thread myself and ironslave debated in earlier. if ure gonna go for that approach then im gonna ask u, how about tanks? lets make em legal for ordinary citizens huh? and attack choppers too? u know criminals can get hold of them so therefore we should definetely allow ordinary people to have them too? i mean does ur argument only applies to guns now:jerkoff1: ure making a moot point man so im gonna respond with one comparable.

i dont have to explain myself once again. that being said, yeah, if this guy had a gun, the outcome would probably have been ten times worse.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next thing you know they'll ban scissors.
rofls.

edwardscissorhands-1.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO ONE on here no matter what, knows how they would react to this situation, everyone could easily say "yea man i would of tackle the shit outta him and cut his balls off" unless youve been put in a situation similar to that then you cant talk, unless you think about things like this all the time when your out (like i do, and hypo lol) i pay very close attention whats going on around me and when somethings up, i was train to fight with knives and to fight an enemy with a knife, i probably would have fun with that asshole i dont like alot of people but that kid didnt deserve to die like that cause that asshole has family problem or hie dick dont stand up, i look for situations like this to try to prevent an innocent person from getting killed, alot of people freeze, like this one time a car caught fire in a main street and everyone just sat in their cars and were just freaking out, with out thinking about it i ran out of my friends moving car and ran towards the car and check to see if there was anyone in side, luckily there wasnt, the driver ran out as soon as it caught fire, not saying im a hero or anything (far from that) you just have to quick on your feet, same thing in a combat zone, you have to be ready for the ANYTHING.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got a rush and flash back one night

my sister tells me she thinks there someone outside, i ignored her cause i was sleeping, as soon as she said "frank someones in the back yard hes trying to open the door!" i jumped up with my K-bar and an outside, i searched my whole back yard, i was ready to kill(honestly i get a hard on from this shit) finally im aproaching a trash can with the lid on, i kicked the lid open hoping for someone to be in there so they can get stabbed in the face, but there wasnt, someone was praying for that asshole, sorry if i kinda got off topic, some people would just freeze and not know what to do and curl up in an ass ball, others wont, not saying thats how ima react everytime but all depends the situation.

i honestly feel bad for that kid, that guy should get lethal injection, before that he should get his balls cut off.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

well, then get too it before u throw out ur ridicolous comments. u come off like a jackass. atleast ironslave argues his points and opinions well, ure just acting disrespectful. this thread didnt even have anything to do with gun control, but still u bring it up. if ure gonna bring it up, atleast argue ur points instead of throwing out random comments and smileys. if u had read my posts in other threads then u know where i stand.

oh and btw, ure really acting mature for an admin, i bet this was another attempt of you to be the funny guy, well guess what, it wasnt funny, like most of ur washed up attempts:) atleast i read you guys posts even though i dont agree, i would suggest u do the same:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
Take a chill pill, bulkboy.

:carduindisguise

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We dont need no arguing...dun dun dun dun dun dun, no assholes or douchebages in the forums dun dun dun dun dun dun.. hey... douchebag... leave that turd alone

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont have to explain myself once again. that being said, yeah, if this guy had a gun, the outcome would probably have been ten times worse.

how? he couldnt possibly make the victim worse off. and if he wanted to he could have attacked other passengers.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ id most certainly enjoy it, but would not condone being a hero...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wouldnt want to be a hero, i would just like to shoot that guy in the face, plus i think i need to do this world some good i wanna help people out

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^same here, i'd rather do it and leave, and make sure my face aint over the media.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive always wanted to be one of the guys from like the boondock saints and do shit like they did

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
whgats the point in shooting him? that would leave me so empty and bored. if i WERE to do something (Cant say that i would) it would be something along the lines of just wailing on the cunt.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats that gonna do? the guy has a knife and im sure he wouldnt hesitate to stab you.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know for sure if I had a gun, I would shoot him.

In the situation though, I do think I would have done something. Personally, i'm going to look into picking up a taser.