• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MARK DUGDALE' ARTICLE - THE HIT MAN ON TRIAL (FLEX SEPT. 07 SCAN)

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
art001-1.jpg


art002-1.jpg


art003-1.jpg


art004-1.jpg


art005-1.jpg


art006-1.jpg


art007-1.jpg


art008-1.jpg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Damn it lol I was thinking a BB'er actually picked up a careers of Contract Killing and was on trial that would have been awesome.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Lulz.

He is doing HIT of 3 sets for 7 different exercises on a shoulder and tricep day. That sounds like a normal split routine to me.
 

Similar threads

FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
492
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
COACH
Replies
0
Views
3K
COACH
COACH
Top