• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

mark dugdale

H

humanforklift

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
13
Points
1
Nice!

What timing! Just as I'm about to go pump.....much thanks Phil
 
rayrod

rayrod

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
28
Points
1
Thanks Phil. I've been waiting for this.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Hell yeah! You just got repped.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Damn this movie is superb, kinda reminds me of Blood and Guts.

Dorian throws in great comments every once in a while.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
If this doesn't get you pumped , what will? I mean, even Mark Dugdale dropped an f-bomb, which really surprised me. Dorian knows how to motivate.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Yeh i got this on DVD as soon as it came out. It's a great watch but i do find it annoying that Mark doesn't really listen to Dorian when he's advising him, especially in the back workout.

I'm always watching the start of the DVD where Dorian is guestposing...Fucking HUGE!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. Pretty Clip ..thanks x sharing bro!! ..:linedrunk:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
no problem folks..Yea Mark definately got offended while doing seated rows..it's his fault he was trying to use momentum and lift heavy on a machine exercize..can't complain about his calve exercise form though, fucking huge. Man this video got more views in just a couple of hours after I uploaded it than the first Dennis Wolf video I uploaded last week..crazy!!Now I just wish I could get yall the Driven movie
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
On it Ray..hey how do I delete all of my inbox messages at once..I'm such a noob.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Phil you are needed in the jeff rodriguez thread!!!!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
K be there in a min lol?
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Cool vid - one of the more entertaining bb-vids I've seen!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I'm guessing not that many people on this site actually watch bodybuilding videos..I mean c'mon, this is a brand new video..I know guys like Tweak don't even watch bodybuilding or look at the mags, which is wierd, this being a bodybuilding website
 

Similar threads

FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
490
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
COACH
Replies
0
Views
3K
COACH
COACH
Top