• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

mark dugdale

TTTT

TTTT

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
34
Points
6
Very good video. I think this is best bodybuilding training video. Thanks alot!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
yea it's pretty intense..how the fuck are you supposed to train like that and not get injured during every workout?
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
yea it's pretty intense..how the fuck are you supposed to train like that and not get injured during every workout?

Ermm I train like that and I don't get injured at all let alone every workout :dunnodude: As long as you warm up properly then you should be fine to put all out effort into your working set. :tiphat:
 
M

Maniak1027

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
20
Points
1
Hey Phil, thanks a lot, this means a LOT! I apologize for my comments I just left in the other thread!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Oh nah man..its fine..I should have uploaded the vid in that thread
Anywho, what movie would you guys like to see..Shawn Ray, Jay cutler ripped to shreds, any ronnie movie, kevin levrone, a good battle for the O? Y'all name what you want, and I prolly got it.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
well if you have a week in the dungeon with yates and dugdale, i'll apreciate it for sure !

it's the only vid I can't find on the net. :disgust:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
well if you have a week in the dungeon with yates and dugdale, i'll apreciate it for sure !

it's the only vid I can't find on the net. :disgust:

lol go to the first page and click on the vid link :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
have you got dorian yates Blood & guts ?

Yeh man, this is the ultimate HIT. It will get you all fired up and ready to start it.
 
G

g-unit

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
12
Points
1
maaan is there a dl link i can get for this? been looking for this forever !!!!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
yea g-unit..on the first page.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
bump for zoknat..it was here all along man lol..
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great video buddy :2: Thanks, his wife is hot.... :techn9ne: Dugdale has always been one of my fav's since he was an amateur, no matter how he places.
 

Similar threads

FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
545
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
COACH
Replies
0
Views
3K
COACH
COACH
Top