• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl 7 weeks out of NY pro training video

D

Delusion

Will be great to see him at a show again. Biceps looking freaky as asways, not much definement in the triceps though. That scar he has had on his left shoulder for ages. Is it from a surgery or somewhat, always wondered what the story behind it was ?

And ye, Simone Ruhl does look a lot better nowadays :)

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
synthol in his shoulder no way
if i`m not mistaken he rivals ronnie in shoulder strength.
if he syntholed it was his biceps, no were else and even there we are never gonna now
i think its stupid that we should automatically say synthol when someone displays certain characteristics we dotn usually see.
anyways usually its clear if synthol is used, check out milos` biceps they had a certain look and texture that you didnt see anywyere else

R

Ruhlforever

synthol in his shoulder no way
if i`m not mistaken he rivals ronnie in shoulder strength.
if he syntholed it was his biceps, no were else and even there we are never gonna now
i think its stupid that we should automatically say synthol when someone displays certain characteristics we dotn usually see.
anyways usually its clear if synthol is used, check out milos` biceps they had a certain look and texture that you didnt see anywyere else

The kind of triceps development makes a clear statement of our theory, poor triceps development, Triceps must surpass the elbow alignment as in Dennis James pictures occurs or in Phil Heath where the striations are even more dramatic than Dennis James and Dennis wolf, if you see those biceps are sick but the peak could be real just if the triceps match in certaing size, I mean there should be a relation between Biceps and triceps he DOES not have triceps, he was training triceps so hard from 1999 to 2002 date where he got the terrible injuy in his triceps if you see pictures at NOC 2000 he almost got the perfect balance between Biceps, Trices and Brachialis, condition that only Phil Heath and Victor Martinez both have

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The kind of triceps development makes a clear statement of our theory, poor triceps development, Triceps must surpass the elbow alignment as in Dennis James pictures occurs or in Phil Heath where the striations are even more dramatic than Dennis James and Dennis wolf, if you see those biceps are sick but the peak could be real just if the triceps match in certaing size, I mean there should be a relation between Biceps and triceps he DOES not have triceps, he was training triceps so hard from 1999 to 2002 date where he got the terrible injuy in his triceps if you see pictures at NOC 2000 he almost got the perfect balance between Biceps, Trices and Brachialis, condition that only Phil Heath and Victor Martinez both have

Not sure if your saying synthol or not, but you saying he messed up his triceps. He definitely did mess them up.

Zendorian

Zendorian

so that he injured his triceps means his biceps got filled up with oil automatically ?
cmon now christ.. markus ruhls biceps has allways been huge with an amazing peak, they looked like that when he was 25 aswell as 35 they have just gotten bigger with the years.. u know every1 is created different and markus ruhl even if u look at him in the first years he lifted his biceps overpowered his triceps... i have a firend that have the oppisite prob HUGE tris and no bis.. well god made him that way not his fault.. and no, his triceps did not get full of oil cause his biceps are bad ^^ this whole thing with ruhl having oil in shoulders and biceps are rediculous... ffs ppl are shaped different some have parts that point out some dont.. every1 in the world cant be perfect ballanced and streamlined.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lots of sandy vaginas in this thread

R

Ruhlforever

so that he injured his triceps means his biceps got filled up with oil automatically ?
cmon now christ.. markus ruhls biceps has allways been huge with an amazing peak, they looked like that when he was 25 aswell as 35 they have just gotten bigger with the years.. u know every1 is created different and markus ruhl even if u look at him in the first years he lifted his biceps overpowered his triceps... i have a firend that have the oppisite prob HUGE tris and no bis.. well god made him that way not his fault.. and no, his triceps did not get full of oil cause his biceps are bad ^^ this whole thing with ruhl having oil in shoulders and biceps are rediculous... ffs ppl are shaped different some have parts that point out some dont.. every1 in the world cant be perfect ballanced and streamlined.

That's the reason why I fell in love with Phil Heath And Victor Martinez arms, both have incredible definition and overal development, Markus don't, Ronnie don't, etc synthol is a theory but it could be possible since the development of the bicep peak vs. unexisted triceps is clear.

Zendorian

Zendorian

That's the reason why I fell in love with Phil Heath And Victor Martinez arms, both have incredible definition and overal development, Markus don't, Ronnie don't, etc synthol is a theory but it could be possible since the development of the bicep peak vs. unexisted triceps is clear.

or cause hes just genetically shaped that way ? and he knows heis biceps are pretty much a trademark, thats why he trains them so hard.

hasnt he torn booth his triceps aswell btw ? maybe it didnt heal out 100% and his triceps did not get the same ability to grow like past years ? who knows. i just think that if he pumped synthol in booth shoulders and biceps why not take some in his not existent triceps aswell ? whywhywhy plz answer me on that... the answer is he dont use synthol cause if he did i think hed be smart enough to put it where he need it u know. dont u think he uses synthol in his superior chest aswell since that also is a stand out part of his ?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
or cause hes just genetically shaped that way ? and he knows heis biceps are pretty much a trademark, thats why he trains them so hard.

hasnt he torn booth his triceps aswell btw ? maybe it didnt heal out 100% and his triceps did not get the same ability to grow like past years ? who knows. i just think that if he pumped synthol in booth shoulders and biceps why not take some in his not existent triceps aswell ? whywhywhy plz answer me on that... the answer is he dont use synthol cause if he did i think hed be smart enough to put it where he need it u know. dont u think he uses synthol in his superior chest aswell since that also is a stand out part of his ?
You want to know why? Using synthol in his biceps is something he can get away with because he already has a great bicep peak. His triceps suck ass and it'd be much too obvious if he used them in that spot.
Believe it or not, tons of pros use synthol. You're just too naive to know anything about it. Pros just don't abuse it so it's not obvious.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zendorian

Zendorian

You want to know why? Using synthol in his biceps is something he can get away with because he already has a great bicep peak. His triceps suck ass and it'd be much too obvious if he used them in that spot.
Believe it or not, tons of pros use synthol. You're just too naive to know anything about it. Pros just don't abuse it so it's not obvious.

ok, i agree with u man. but naive or not niether u or me have any proof/knowledge for real if he uses synthol in his arms and shoulders or not, that was the reason why i got so defensive when 3 ppl just state out "oh synthil created biceps" so how the hell can the be sure on that? have they called him and asked? i doubt that.. synthol in his biceps or not, i doubt any1 in this thread have any facts about it, its just speculation and sure thats fine..

But if u dont know anything for sure, dont just bash it out on him as if it was obvious cause it isnt, untill ppl acctually have facts about what they are stating, in my oppinion they should show more respect. but thats just me and if ppl dont agree on what i think im fine with that to.