• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Matt Kroczaleski to Compete in BBing

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow.. the guy looks amazing!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks awesome, good back!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not only is the physical transformation commendable but also what is applaudable is how clearer his skin got in this whole process... very impressive!:thumbsup2:

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a transformation! Great back shot!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not only is the physical transformation commendable but also what is applaudable is how clearer his skin got in this whole process... very impressive!:thumbsup2:

nah.. hes back is still loaded with acne.. its just with the increased definition and tan its harder to notice

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He looks fucken awesome! wow i did not expect that. His arms are his weak point but not too bad.

nah.. hes back is still loaded with acne.. its just with the increased definition and tan its harder to notice

Its still much clearer then before.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes theres still plenty but "comparitively" speaking what it was and how it is right now.. thats a vast improvement!

co05

co05

Comparing

2hnnipf-1.jpg

to

his backne looks just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A little bit about acne bc their is entirely to much generalizing going here, and a lot of shit being given to the poor guy. I am not saying he is not on drugs, but this type of acne does not immediately equate to steroid use when you see it. I have seen this type of acne on women, teens, and adults of both sexes. Some clients who suffered were athletes and some were not.

The type of breakouts this guy is dealing with are cysts. They are medium to large red bumps and generally do not respond top treatment with acne cream alone or most weaker antibiotics. In cases like this, tetracyclines such as accutane, are usually prescribed. These strong antibiotics have extremely harsh side effects and are a poor choice for treatment. Even after the harsh antibiotics the cysts can return.

I have both professionally and personally witnessed and experienced great results by combining nutrition with proper skin care. Generally speaking the large majority were helped when they increased raw fruit and vegetable intake and decreased the high meat, candy, or overly processed food intake.

Now before people get their panties in a bunch i am not saying that processed foods and meat cause acne. I am saying when those foods were removed from patients diets who suffered with acne or decreased in volume in the diets of the patients who I helped treat that did suffer from this type of acne that the doctors I worked with reported that along with proper washing and skin treatments patients following nutrition intervention suffered less breakouts than those who admitted to not following nutritional intervention on those same skin treatments.

Is that really a surprise though? It should not be. More vitamins, more antioxidants, more phytonutrients, more minerals, and decreased body toxicity in two ways. One, by not eating the toxic foods, and two by replacing those toxic foods with nontoxic foods that are more nutrient and antioxidant dense. I literally watched not only the acne decrease in severity, but the skin that was not broke out was even smoother on the patients who followed nutrition intervention than those that did not.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed w Pickle!Never imagined he could look that good!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A little bit about acne bc their is entirely to much generalizing going here, and a lot of shit being given to the poor guy. I am not saying he is not on drugs, but this type of acne does not immediately equate to steroid use when you see it. I have seen this type of acne on women, teens, and adults of both sexes. Some clients who suffered were athletes and some were not.

The type of breakouts this guy is dealing with are cysts. They are medium to large red bumps and generally do not respond top treatment with acne cream alone or most weaker antibiotics. In cases like this, tetracyclines such as accutane, are usually prescribed. These strong antibiotics have extremely harsh side effects and are a poor choice for treatment. Even after the harsh antibiotics the cysts can return.

I have both professionally and personally witnessed and experienced great results by combining nutrition with proper skin care. Generally speaking the large majority were helped when they increased raw fruit and vegetable intake and decreased the high meat, candy, or overly processed food intake.

Now before people get their panties in a bunch i am not saying that processed foods and meat cause acne. I am saying when those foods were removed from patients diets who suffered with acne or decreased in volume in the diets of the patients who I helped treat that did suffer from this type of acne that the doctors I worked with reported that along with proper washing and skin treatments patients following nutrition intervention suffered less breakouts than those who admitted to not following nutritional intervention on those same skin treatments.

Is that really a surprise though? It should not be. More vitamins, more antioxidants, more phytonutrients, more minerals, and decreased body toxicity in two ways. One, by not eating the toxic foods, and two by replacing those toxic foods with nontoxic foods that are more nutrient and antioxidant dense. I literally watched not only the acne decrease in severity, but the skin that was not broke out was even smoother on the patients who followed nutrition intervention than those that did not.

You forgot the acidic diet was elliminated. :thumbsup2:

While meat is a great thing, when you have a high meat diet you need a lot of alkaline vegetables to offset this. The acidic diet has been linked with acne I believe.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I've got friends with acne/cysts like that and I know for a fact that they haven't been on roids.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
hasnt accutane been banned?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is also true Tim! Another great point!

DM- No accutane has not been banned as far as I know.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I had acne like that.. took a thing called isotretinoin and I'm fucking cured..

o never mind it's the accutane substance..

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hasnt accutane been banned?

Just out of curiosity, why would it be banned anyways. I know it's a strong drug but besides that, does it have any severe side-effects or smth?

One more question to everyone. Is roaccutane the same thing as accutane cause I remember when I was 14 I had some really severe acne on my back so doc wrote me some roaccutane wich worked great. It did dry me up though.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just out of curiosity, why would it be banned anyways. I know it's a strong drug but besides that, does it have any severe side-effects or smth?

dont use common sense when it comes to modern day supplement and drug laws, the members of parliament certainly dont.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2 weeks out, just an amazing transformation

Last edited by a moderator:
saamies

saamies

Never expected him to look that good after the transformation, Matts face looks pretty ripped.