• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Matt Kroczaleski to Compete in BBing

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he needs to really focus on his hamstrings
but he looks great!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you have been over-weight for overly long period of time, one area thats particularly hard to get defined/ripped is your outer & lower Pecs.... Matt has done an incredible job with his physique in general and his Pecs in particular.... thats a fanastic side chest shot:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand what you guys are seeing when you see an "amazing transformation" The guy was decently lean in the first place you already can tell he has quite the amount of muscle and a great build. I give him credit for dieting very well and losing what fat he had, but by no means is it an amazing transformation. I wish him luck in his comp however, he should do well.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^i was kinda thinking the saw thing clint.
He is looking great, but like you said he wasn't really 'overweight', i mean powerlifting was still keeping him somewhat lean. Its really not that much of a difference to me from pros being in offseason mode.
It is pretty good to see him able to get that shredded so far though, being able to diet that well on his first try.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I don't understand what you guys are seeing when you see an "amazing transformation" The guy was decently lean in the first place you already can tell he has quite the amount of muscle and a great build. I give him credit for dieting very well and losing what fat he had, but by no means is it an amazing transformation. I wish him luck in his comp however, he should do well.
Yep. A commendable effort, for sure, but I'm hardly floored by a healthily lean, muscular guy losing more body fat and still looking awesome. That said, yes, he does look awesome.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just out of curiosity, why would it be banned anyways. I know it's a strong drug but besides that, does it have any severe side-effects or smth?

One more question to everyone. Is roaccutane the same thing as accutane cause I remember when I was 14 I had some really severe acne on my back so doc wrote me some roaccutane wich worked great. It did dry me up though.

It is just a controversial drug.

Accutane side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Accutane and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

depressed mood, trouble concentrating, sleep problems, crying spells, aggression or agitation, changes in behavior, hallucinations, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;

sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;

blurred vision, sudden and severe headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting;

hearing problems, hearing loss, or ringing in your ears;

seizure (convulsions);

severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;

loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

severe diarrhea, rectal bleeding, black, bloody, or tarry stools;

fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, purple spots under your skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or

joint stiffness, bone pain or fracture.

Less serious Accutane side effects may include:

joint pain, back pain;

feeling dizzy, drowsy, or nervous;

dryness of the lips, mouth, nose, or skin; or

cracking or peeling skin, itching, rash, changes in your fingernails or toenails.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree completely. Although there are still posts like this:
pakiman said:
If you have been over-weight for overly long period of time, one area thats particularly hard to get defined/ripped is your outer & lower Pecs.... Matt has done an incredible job with his physique in general and his Pecs in particular.... thats a fanastic side chest shot
Overweight???

Matt still has abs in PLing competitions when his goal is to be strong, not lean (i.e. ideal to carry more bodyfat). That means he is pretty lean all the time!!!! Hardly a long-term overweight case.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He looks great, what show is he doing?

F

Freak

Agree completely. Although there are still posts like this:

Overweight???

Matt still has abs in PLing competitions when his goal is to be strong, not lean (i.e. ideal to carry more bodyfat). That means he is pretty lean all the time!!!! Hardly a long-term overweight case.

Completely agree how the hell can someone say he was overweight? He looked a lot leaner than most of the bodybuilders in the offseason these days. Look at him, he still had abs and everything, was just retaining a lot of water and a bit of body fat , that's all. Overweight... lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

2.5 weeks out? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I can't find specifics on it since I am at work, but as soon as I saw it I knew I had to post it up.

Attachments

• 26609_389666258733_702738733_3795562_8280587_n[1].jpg
    26609_389666258733_702738733_3795562_8280587_n[1].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 909
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He is looking great. Its kinda funny, so many bodybuilders are always behind on their dieting and this guy is dipping his feet in the water (i dont know if this is his first bb comp) and he seems to really be doing his homework.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is looking great. Its kinda funny, so many bodybuilders are always behind on their dieting and this guy is dipping his feet in the water (i dont know if this is his first bb comp) and he seems to really be doing his homework.

It's not his first show - it is however a long time since he was on stage.

saamies

saamies

He ended up winning a very tough heavy weight class and qualifying for nationals but he took a very controversial second to the light heavy winner for the overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huge pimple over there!
tiny tiny tiny midsection for a powerlifter

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great. How much does he weigh in those pics.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The link that Pingu posted says around 221-3lbs.