• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mattia Vecchi Official Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
yesterday mattia competed in Diamond Cup ifbb 2017 in Rome and he won new pro card in bodybuilding
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thank you UnderBody! Correct spelling is important for the search engines. I have corrected it.

You can post in the Diamond Cup thread! Thanks! :)
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Later we will post a new thread too so we can congratulate Mattia on getting his pro card!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Later we will post a new thread too so we can congratulate Mattia on getting his pro card!
it will amazing! :) but mattia isn't a pro ifbb but a elite pro ifbb. he will compete with ifbb International new pro federation. he will never be at olympia stage :)
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Mattia Vecchi from a couple days ago:
2017Mattia Vecchi
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Recent 2017 Mattia Vecchi pics!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
new pic of mattia vecchi

6eeb9be057450afd791c9b38b415aaf2-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Mattia Vecchi from Team Yamamoto Nutrition - Check out those arms!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Here are a couple recent Mattia Vecchi pics. Looks great but we need some new selfy poses.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Here is a great back shot of Mattia Vecchi taken a few days ago!
2018 Mattia Vecchi back
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Mattia Vecchi posted this 2 days ago. Look at that arm and shoulder!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: 2018 IFBB Elite Pro Events and Updates

Road to Arnold Classic PRO elite Brasile...
- 6 weeks...

12b950a02ad1da48fb9b7483c78c9d2e-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: 2018 IFBB Elite Pro Events and Updates

2c40d303d8fb3cfab5c270b30c329c4e-1.jpg


Mattia Vecchi on the road to his first IFBB Elite Pro show in 2018!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia vecchi today ( OFFSEASON)

FB IMG 1560373980159
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia vecchi from 2019 nocco nordic PRO ELITE

FB IMG 1570225808345

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia vecchi today


FB IMG 1573648439043

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
3K
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
underbody
Replies
0
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
5
Views
17K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top