• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mattia Vecchi Official Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Killer chest!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia vecchi 's photoshop

FB IMG 1604079329420

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
This year mattia vecchi wanted to compete in pro LEAGUE. So he competed last november ( 2020 ) at san MARINO pro qualifier 2020. He competed in novice division and he in his category BODYBUILDING.

Next days i will post all pics of this guy! Stay tuned!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
FB IMG 1619203205388

mattia vecchi today in offseason
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of mattia vecchi

FB IMG 1619984199161 FB IMG 1619984196912 FB IMG 1619984194508 FB IMG 1619984192207 FB IMG 1619984190024 FB IMG 1619984187892 FB IMG 1619984185813

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Yesterday in slovenia there was a CONTEST . A regional of ifbb PRO LEAGUE ITALY and mattia vecchi won over all BODYBUILDING

FB IMG 1626608920084

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pics of mattia vecchi
FB IMG 1627470021833


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia vecchi today!

FB IMG 1630860701230


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
3K
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
underbody
Replies
0
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
5
Views
17K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top